Chapter Five

It was now nearly April so the weather was starting to get a lot better. It was drawing near to a month since Nash and I started doing whatever we were doing. It was a typical Saturday, I was on my way over to to Hayes' to hang out by his pool. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. I stood there smirking as he answered the door. "Hey" I said smirking at him. "Hey" He said smirking pulling me into him by the belt gaps of my shorts. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He teased me hovering his lips over mine. "Nash" I groaned, I hated when he did this. He laughed before pushing his lips to mine, running his hands up my back.

"Emily is that you?" I heard Hayes call. I quickly broke the kiss, pushing Nash off me "Yeah be there in a minute" I said fixing my clothes so it didn't look suspicious. Nash chuckled to himself as he followed me into the kitchen. A huge smile grew on Hayes' face as he noticed me walking in. "You're here, come on let's go out to the pool" Hayes said taking my hand and dragging me out to the pool. Nash followed us casually taking a seat on one of the loungers. "You ready to go in?" Hayes said laughing as he leaned me over the edge of the pool. "No Hayes don't please" I begged him as I clung to his wrists.

I squealed to myself. "Hayes please". He chuckled to himself, "Tell me you love me then" He said with a smug smile. "I love you, I love you, I love you" I said in desperation. "Is she telling the truth Nash?" Hayes said turning to Nash jokingly. "Nope" Nash said casually. "That settles it" Hayes said letting go of me causing me to fall into the pool.

I gasped loudly as I resurfaced. "I'm going to kill you Hayes Grier!" I said jumping out of the pool and beginning to chase him around the pool. I eventually caught up to him, jumping on his back. We both laughed as he pulled me around so that I was vertically straddling him. He leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you so much Em" He said smiling widely. I hated doing this to him, it just all felt so wrong but I wasn't lying when I said I loved him, because I did. Just not in the right way. "I love you too" I said half smiling at him.

We got back in the pool and just swam around or a while. As I swam, Nash caught my attention from the side of the pool. He gave me a nod gesturing for me to follow him into the kitchen. I got out of the pool trying to be as discrete as possible. "Babe where are you going?" Hayes asked me as I walked away. "Bathroom!" I called out without turning around.

I walked into the kitchen to see Nash standing there, leaning against the counter with a smirk on his face. "What do you want?" I asked him leaning my hands on his chest. "You" He said as he began to kiss his way down my neck. I laughed to myself "Is someone a little jealous?" I said in a smug tone. "No.. I know I'm the one who really has you" He said pulling me closer to him by my ass as he began sucking on my neck.

I laughed to myself as I leaned my head back in pleasure. "Nash, Hayes could walk in any minute" I said running my fingers through his hair. "I know isn't that exciting?" He said smirking as he pushed my lips to his. He grabbed my ass pulling me up onto the counter, standing between my legs. I pulled him closer to me by my shirt as we began making out. I could hear the backdoor open so I quickly pushed Nash far away from me. "What are you two doing in here?" Hayes said frowning at us. "Eh I fell" I said because it was the first thing that came to my mind.

"Yeah she was going to the bathroom and she slipped on the floor" Nash reinforced my excuse. "You okay?" Hayes said laughing at me. "Yeah I'll be fine" I lied letting him help me off the counter. "Come on let's go back to the pool" Hayes said picking me up bridal style as he brought me back outside. I looked back at Nash who winked at me before he went out of sight.

Ugh I know this chapter sucks and is really short but I only had like 45 minutes to write it and I'm really tired at the moment so sorry:( but thanks for 3,000 reads