Chapter Eight

Nash has been constantly texting and calling me for the last 3 days. I was tempted to answer one of them to explain, but I didn't have an explaination. It just didn't feel right anymore, not that it ever really did. As the days went by the texts and calls got less and less numerous. I was kind of hoping he would just give up and forget about everything but I knew deep down that it was never goingto happen. I was being optimistic in thinking that I could just get on with my life and live happily ever after with Hayes without him ever finding out about Nash and I.

I plugged in my earphones as I made my way to school. I noticed an all too familar looking car pull up near me. Nash rolled down the window with a blank expression. "We need to talk, get in" He demanded. I sighed "There's nothing to talk about Nash" I said continuing to walk. "Don't give me that, we need to talk and you know that get in" He said in an angered tone. "Nash look, it was fun while it lasted but It was stupid of me to think I could do that to Hayes and not feel guilty and it was stupid of me to think we could ever get away with it, overall it was just stupid okay? So can we just forget about it and move on with our lives?" I said leaning down to the window.

Nash's nostrils flared slightly as he took a breath in. "That's fine with me, see you around" He said driving away rapidly. I sighed to myself thinking that, that was too easy to be true.

I walked into school and Hayes was there waiting by my locker as usual. "Hey Em" He said pulling me into a tight hug. "My house after school?" He asked me. "Yeah sure.." I said smiling. "Cool, I'll see you after class" He said kissing me lightly before strolling away in the opposite direction.

I spent the whole day thinking about the situation I was in right now. I knew Nash was pissed off about what I said but I don't think I hurt his feelings. Did Nash even have any feelings beside Lust? I knew it would be even more awkward then it was before with Nash but I really didn't care. I was happy with Hayes and I wasn't going to let him ruin it for me.

Hayes and I walked back to his house later that day and I had a wide grin on my face until we walked into the kitchen. "Look who it is.." Nash said smirking deviously at me. "Hey Nash" I said brushing him off. trying to show him that he couldn't get to me. "Let's go into the living room Hayes" I said taking his hand and pulling him away, before turning back to glare at Nash.

"I'll come with you!" Nash said smirking as he followed us. I glared even more at him for his pettiness. We sat down on the couch and Nash sat on the other one. "So Emily ever cheated on a test?" Nash asked me smirking and I glared at him. "Nash what the fuck are you talking about?" Hayes said giving him a confused look. "It's just a question, just trying to get to know Emily better, you know you can't judge a book by it's cover" Nash said in a serious tone. "Nash shut up?" Hayes said rolling his eyes.

"Did you do the chemistry homework?" Hayes asked me. "Yeah it was so easy" I said casually. "Is that the truth though Emily was it really easy?" Nash said with a smug expression plastered on his face. "Hayes could you please get me a drink?" I asked him and he nodded. "Sure" He said smiling as he got up.

As soon as the coast was clear I stood up smacking Nash on the chest. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said with anger in my voice. "Me? Nothing I'm just making sure Hayes knows the truth about you" He said. "Don't you dare! you know how much it will hurt him" I said pointing at Nash.

"Well at least he'll know the truth for once" He persisted. "You wouldn't..you know he would never speak to you again" I told him. "Maybe for a while, but I'm his brother, he has to forgive me eventually. You not so much" He said chuckling. "You're a fucking-" I began but was cut off my Hayes walking in. "Everything okay?" He asked confused. "Yup" I said sitting down awkwardly. "Slut.." I heard Nash mutter under his breathe and I just glared in response

Okay i know this is shit but I only had like 20 minutes to write this and I know it's short but I haven't updated in ages so I needed to upload today. Excuse any spelling mistakes I'll correct them when I have time.