Chapter Four

I woke up to a text from Nash. "Hayes is going to invite you over after school, make sure you say yes. I want to see you" It read. Although Nash wasn't the most romantic person, there was something about him that just draws me to him. I smiled as I replied saying I would. I don't know what it was about Nash but I was completely infatuated with him. Every day that went by the guilt began to fade away, which could be a good thing or a bad.

I hadn't actually seen Hayes in a few days so maybe that was the reason I didn't feel guilty. I walked into school still texting Nash. "Emily!" I heard Hayes voice say from behind me. I quickly locked my phone before walking halfway to meet him. "Where have you been?" he asked. "Oh I was sick" Lie. "Oh okay why weren't you answering my texts then?" He asked me. "Oh my Mom took my phone off me" Lie.

"Oh alright.." Hayes said not really seeming convinced. "Well anyways I was think you could come over after school and we could chill?" He said but I was too distracted by my phone. "Emily hello?" He said waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh yeah sounds great! see you then" I said kissing his cheek before running off to class. I still felt guilty for doing this to Hayes but how was he ever going to find out?

I had butterflies in my stomach all day in anticipation to see Nash. I had to go home first to get changed so I didn't walk home with Hayes. I walked up to Hayes' house knocking on the door. I waited, hoping Nash would open it. Which he did. "Hey" He whispered. "Hey" I whispered back. He looked around in suspicious before leaning down and kissing me lightly. I smiled into the kiss before breaking it. "Nash is that Emily?" Hayes called from the kitchen.

Nash coughed awkwardly. "Eh yeah she's coming in now" he said rubbing his neck as we both walked in to the kitchen. "Hey" Hayes said as he walked over kissing me. I could feel Nash eyes, glaring at Hayes which made me feel extremely awkward. I broke the kiss quickly, giggling. "Anyways what do you want to do?" I asked trying to remove the tension. "Movie?" Hayes suggested. "Yeah sure" I said smiling. "Cool, I'll go set it up, will you go put on some popcorn?" he asked me. I nodded as he walked away.

I sighed loudly as I leaned against the counter. "What?" Nash said chuckling. "I'm a bad person.." I said putting my face in my hands. "You're not a bad person" Nash said placing his hand on my on my hips. "I am, how can I do this to him, this isn't me" I said getting upset. "Hey hey, it's just as much me as it is you" He said in a surprisingly sweet tone. "That still doesn't make me feel any better" I said leaning my head back. "Well maybe this will" He said beginning to kiss my neck. "Nash stop.." I groaned, although not really wanting him too. I could feel him smirk as he began to bit my neck. I moaned slightly in pleasure but quickly stopped when I heard Hayes walking back in.

I quickly pushed Nash off me, trying not to make it obvious that something was going on. Hayes stood in the doorway with a frown. "Where's the popcorn?" he said looking around. "Oh shit yeah sorry I forgot to put it in" I said laughing it off. "Okay..I'll just do it then" Hayes said walking over to the mircowave. I stood there just looking at Nash and he looked at me. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. "Nash I thought you were going out with that girl Megan tonight?" Hayes asked and I'm not going to lie my stomach fell slighty. Who was I to be upset when I was doing the same thing to Hayes.

"Nah I called it off with her" Nash said. "Why?" Hayes asked as he put the popcorn in the microwave, facing away from us. "Because I met another girl" Nash said winking at me which made me blush. "I'll give her a week" Hayes said turning around which made my face drop again.

"Come on Babe let's go" Hayes said taking my hand as he led me into the living room. We at on the couch for a few hours but I couldn't stop thinking about Nash the whole time. "Em is everything okay?" Hayes asked rubbing my arm. I snapped back into reality. "Yeah fine" I said smiling.

"I mean like between us? because you've been acting distant lately. Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm so sorry" Hayes said which just made my heart break. "No, of course not you're perfect" I said placing my hands on his face. "I love you Emily" he said pecking me slightly. I half smiled "I love you too" I said before leaning into Hayes' chest. What was I going to do now? I was torn between the sweetest boy in the world and the sexiest.

Okay there's another chapter done! who do you think Emily should choose? or who would you choose? also comment telling me what you would like to see happen in the next few chapters:) thanks for 1.5k reads