Cinderella by Charles Perrault Published in 1697.

Warning: This is not a theory or a crossover book. It is a book I wrote for pure reference do not clutter my comment sections with theory comments where they are not related. This book is a pure index book of already clearly written stories meant for research and reference I have a different book for where theories and crossovers can be discussed and that book id only 7 parts long as of now.
Above all some of the books in here are only meant to be available for people who do want to attempt a crossover in another of their fanfictions and I did them a favor where they do not have to constantly look up the script on celluar data with no wifi. if I find theory comments on this book's comments' section they will be immediately removed. So don't post theories here, Skylights.

There once was a man whose wife died and so he took another. The new wife was proud and haughty, and had two daughters who were just like her in every way. But the man also had a daughter, and she was sweet and gentle and good as gold.

The wedding was hardly over before the woman began to make her stepdaughter's life a misery

The wedding was hardly over before the woman began to make her stepdaughter's life a misery. The young girl's goodness was like a beacon showing up the faults of her own two daughters and so the woman could not bear her. She gave the girl the meanest work in the house to do. She had to scour the dishes and scrub the floors and pick up after her stepsisters.

From early morning until late at night she was made to work, and her bedroom was in a garret way at the top of the house. She slept upon a wretched straw bed while her two stepsisters lay in fine rooms with carpets on the floor and looking glasses so tall they could see themselves head to foot. The young girl did all she asked and dared not complain to her father, who would only have scolded her, for his new wife ruled him entirely.

When she had finished her work, she used to go into the chimney corned and sit quietly among the cinders, and so she was called Cinderwench. In her ragged clothing, with her dirty face, Cinderella was yet a hundred times more beautiful than her stepsisters.

After some months had passed, the king's son gave a ball for all the stylish people in the countryside. The two sisters were also invited and immediately they set about choosing the gowns and petticoats, the hair ornaments and slippers they would wear. This made Cinderella's work still harder, for it was she who ironed their linen and pleated their ruffles. All day long the sisters talked of nothing but how they should be dressed.

"I think I shall wear my red velvet suit with French trimmings," said the eldest.

"And I," said the youngest, "shall wear my gold -flowered mantle and my diamond necklace."

The best hairdressers were called in to style their hair; the best face powder and lip rouge were obtained. In all these matters the sisters consulted Cinderella, for she always knew what was most becoming. One night, as she was helping them to undress, they said to her, "Cinderella, would you not like to go to the ball?"

"Please, sisters, do not mock me," she said. "How could I ever dream of such a thing?"

"You are right," they answered. "People would surely laugh to see a Cinderwench at the ball."