Chapter eight

Harry's POV

I whined softly as I covered my hand over my mouth as I ran towards the bathroom and leaned forward throwing up. It's been a month since Luke and I have come back from our honeymoon and I think that either I'm sick or pregnant again, apparently that's what Ari tells me. Since mine and Luke's daughter Sydney is 2 years old, I guess that I could be pregnant again but I don't know if I could be.

"Haz, I think that you could be pregnant again." I heard Ari say behind me as she rubs my back while I'm throwing up my breakfast into the toilet. "I could be, I don't know." I flush down the toilet and leaned up against the bathtub. "How long has this being going on?" Ari says as she places her hand on my forehead. "Since last month." I tell her. "Harry, you're pregnant." She says and I look up at her. "How do you know?" I ask. "Harold, I may be only 16 but I know what pregnancy is and how it works. You're pregnant mister." She says and I look down at my flat stomach. What if she's right? What if I am pregnant? "Ari, I don't know if I can go through 9 months of pregnancy pain a second time." I could already feel the pregnancy hormones kicking in.

"How did I even manage to talk Lukey into getting me pregnant again?" I squeak softly as I could feel tears form in my eyes. Already pregnant and I'm getting emotional. "What if Lukey leaves me when I tell him that I'm pregnant with his baby again?" I couldn't help but break down in tears crying into my hands. "Harold, he's your husband. He's not going to leave you." I heard Ari say as she sits next to me on the bathroom floor.

Ariana's POV

I wrap my arms around Harry softly as he cries into my neck. "Hazzy, do you want to tell Lukey that you're pregnant again?" I ask him softly. I heard him whimper softly as he nods. I kiss his cheek softly as he takes out his phone and calls Luke.

Harry's POV

"Hazzy, you okay babyboy?" I heard Lukey ask from the other end of the phone call. "Lukey," I sniffle softly as I bite on my bottom lip. "Lukey, I know that we planned on having more babies when Sydney is older, but," I sniffle more as tears fell down my cheeks. "What is it my love?" He asks. "LukeyImpregnant." I rush out.

Luke's POV

"LukeyImpregnant." I heard Harry rush out from the other end of the phone call. Did he just say that he's pregnant? "Hazzy, you're pregnant?" I ask. "Lukey, I'm pregnant." He repeats. "Don't leave me." I could hear his voice crack a little. "Hazzy, you're my husband and I'm not going to leave you while you're pregnant with our little baby girl or baby boy." I say to him and I pout softly when I hear him sniffle a little from the other end. My pregnant husband has go through 9 months of pregnancy pain without me. The boys and I are almost done with tour and I'll there with Harry for the remaining months of his pregnancy.

I just don't want him to go through this alone. At least he has Ariana there with him to support him during this. Michael told me that a few years ago when we went on tour with One Direction and Harry had brought Ariana on tour with him, that he had a slight crush on her but he didn't want Harry to know because he's protective of his baby sister. This was before me and him got together. Before me and Harry had started dating, I had a slight crush on him I didn't want Harry to know that I liked him. I didn't know how lucky I was going to be to have him as mine and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the world. He's my little baby and I love him so much. "I'll be home soon my love, I promise." I tell him as I hang up and end the call.
---------------------------------------
Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Harry being pregnant again?

Thoughts on him telling Luke that he's pregnant again with his baby?

Thoughts on what should happen next?

Leave your comments/thoughts below

Vote and comment ❤️