Chapter two

Ariana's POV

I walk into the house after I came back a long day at school and I saw my older brother making out with Luke. "Whatcha doing?" I ask which made Harry jump a little and laughed hard at my bother's reaction.

"Ari, you scared me" Harry says to me and pouts at me. "That was my intention Harold" I tell him and he rolls his eyes at me. M

"Don't get sassy on me, mister" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked at Harry with a serious look on my face.

"Hazzyboo, I have to go" Luke said as he stood up. "Where are you going Lukeypoo?" Harry asked as he looked up at him. "I have to go on tour" he told him. "Lukey, don't leave me" Harry pouts. 

I pout a little as I saw the tears in Harry's eyes. "Lukey, take me with you"

"Haz, I can't. You can't leave Ari by herself" Luke tells him and he pouts.

At the airport

Normal POV

"Lukey, don't go" Harry said as he held onto Luke's arm tightly and tears rolled down his cheeks. "Haz, I have to" Luke said as he kissed his forehead softly. Harry whimpered a little as he saw Luke boaed the plane. "Lukey I'm pregnant" Harry said crying. Luke turned around and he ran back to Harry and lifted him up into his arms. Harry hid his face into his neck and cried hard.

Luke pouted as he set Harry down and wiped away his tears. "Is that why you didn't want me to leave?" he asked. Harry sniffled and nodded.

Luke put his hand on Harry's stomach which in a few months will have a baby bump once he starts showing and he kissed him passionately until Luke heard Ashton yelling at him to get on the plane as he pulled away from the kiss as he kissed Harry's forehead softly and got on the plane.