Chapter eleven

Harry's POV

I had just put mine and Luke's son Jacob down for his nap in his room for his nap. I heard Ariana whine a little in pain and I pouted a little. "Ari, you okay?" I ask as I walk over to her. "Haz, I think that it's time." She whines in pain more as she grabs hold of my hand and squeezes it tightly. "Should I call Mikey?" I ask and she nods. I pull out my phone and dial Mikey's number to let him know that Ari is going into labor with their baby girl.

I pout a little when it went to voicemail and I decided to call Lukey to let him know what's going on.

"Hazzy, what's wrong?" I heard Lukey ask from the other end of the call. "Ari's going into labor Lukey." I tell him. "Have mum babysit the kids while you and Ari go to the hospital. Me and Mikey will meet you guys there." I heard him yell for Michael telling him that they have to go to the hospital and I end the call as I helped Ari get up and she squeezes my hand tightly. I rub her hand softly as I pressed a small kiss on her forehead. "Lukey and Mikey are going to meet us at the hospital Ari." I tell her. "I'll have to call Liz before we go." I pull out my phone as I call Luke's mum and tell her to watch mine and Luke's kids while me and Ari are going to the hospital.

I walk with Ari to my car as I help her get inside and pout a little as she squeezes my hand tightly. Guess a contraction is coming. I rub her hand softly as she loosens her grip on my hand as I pulled out of the driveway and drove to the hospital.

Once at the hospital, I parked the car as I walked with Ari inside the hospital and walked up to the front desk. "How may I help you?" The nurse asked.

"My sister is going into labor," I tell her as she guides me and Ari to her room. I helped her lay down on the bed as she squeezes my hand tightly. 2 contractors so far. "Are Lukey and Mikey here yet Hazzy?" Ari asks as she whines in pain. "They'll be here soon love." I put a strand behind her ear and press a soft kiss on her forehead.

Luke's POV

"What room is Ariana Styles in?" I asked as me and Mikey walked inside the hospital. Calum and Ashton will be fine without us at the concert for a pitot while. "She's in the maternity room. Number 2345." The nurse tells us and I run after Mikey as he runs towards Ariana's room.

Nobody's POV

"Has she started pushing yet?" Michael asks Harry as he walks into the room. "Not yet Mikey." He tells him. "Hazzy, why don't we wait outside while Mikey stays in here with Ari?" Luke asks as he holds his hand out for Harry to take.

Harry stands up from where he was sitting next to Ariana's bed and holds Luke's band as they walked out of the room.

Harry's POV

I nuzzled my face into Luke's neck as I bite on his neck softly kissing it softly as Luke holds onto my hips. I could hear Ari screaming in pain and I giggle softly to myself as I got me memories from when I was going into labor with Jacob. "Someone's in a mood." Lukey says as he bites his lip trying to hold in his moans. I pull away from his neck and climb onto his lap and kiss him deeply.

Back in Ariana's room*

Ariana's POV

I squeezed Mikey's hand tightly as I pushed harder. Now I know how Harry feels like when he's going into labor with his and Luke's kids. "She's almost out Ari." Mikey tells me as he rubs soft circles on my hand as I pushed harder. "Just 2 more pushes left Ms. Styles and your baby girl will be here soon." The nurse says I push harder and harder as I heard a baby cry. "Our little princess is finally here baby." Mikey tells me as I looked up at him. "All the pain of pregnancy was worth it to bring her here Mikey." I giggle softly as I felt him press his lips on mine. I peck his lips as I pull away. "Now I know how Harry feels when he's going into labor." I giggle softly. "I think Haz and Luke would want to meet her." Mikey says and I nod. "Go tell them Mikey."

Harry's POV

I lean down to Luke's neck and suck on his skin softly while sliding my hand into his pants as I grabbed onto his hard member that I didn't even notice Michael walk up to us. "Harold you're in public." Michael says and I huff softly as I pulled my hand away and pull away from Lukey's neck leaving loves bites on his neck.

"There's someone that me and Ari would want you to meet." He says as I get up from Luke's lap and walk into the room.

Ariana's POV

"Hi," I say softly as I saw Harry walk into the room with Luke behind him. "Ari, your brother was about to have sex with Lucas in public." Mikey tells me and I raise an eyebrow at Harry. "You want a baby that badly Harold?" I ask and he whines softly making me giggle. "I've had to live with him for 17 years of my life." I say as I look down at my newborn daughter. "What's her name?" Luke asks. "Anne Rose Styles-Clifford." I say as I press a soft kiss to her forehead.

Anne Rose Styles-Clifford

Born: September 11, 2018

Weight: 7 pounds and 6.8 ounces

                 Eye color: Green

Hair color: Brown

Parents: Ariana Styles
Michael Clifford

Relatives: Harry Hemmings
Luke Hemmings
Ashton Irwin
Calum Hood
Gemma Styles
Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan
Liam Payne

Grandparents: Karen Clifford
Daryl Clifford
----------------------------------------------