Chapter seven

*5 months later*

Harry's POV

I can't believe it. After 5 months of me and Lukey being engaged, we're finally going to get married. I still can't believe that we have gone this far into our relationship and in just a few minutes from now I'm going to Harold Edward Hemmings. It still sends a chill down my spine every time I say it and when Lukey says it, it makes me get all blushy.

Normal POV

"Where is he?" Luke asks as he is standing at the alter. It has been at least 15-20 minutes and Harry hasn't shown up yet.

"He's gonna be here mate. Just wait." Ashton reassuringly says.

"But, but what if he stood me up, what if he ran away with some other guy, or this is his way of saying that he is breaking up with me, or--"

"Lucas! Shut up will ya? If he was going to break your heart then he would probably have already done it! He probably is running late due to traffic you moron." Michael shouts from across the room. Everyone looks toward his direction while Michael just sits there and starts talking to Ariana again.

"You have to think positive! No more of this 'He's breaking up with me' or 'He is with someone else' talk! He is your husband. Not anybody else's." Calum states, and right at that moment Harry walks in.

"I'm here! I'm here! I forgot about my bouquet at the house. I'm sorry!" Harry laughs that adorable laugh that I have fallen in love with 2 years ago as he walks up to me. He's just standing here smiling wider than he has ever smiled before. I can't believe this is happening.

"You came. . ." I whisper to him.

"Yes. . . It's my wedding too you know." He winks at me and I blush lightly.

"Come on, lovebirds! You have to do it the traditional way, you can't just walk in her-- I don't even think anyone is listening to me.." Michael says and walks out the door.

"Haha, I'm going to go get ready Lukey" Harry says and kisses his cheek.

"I'll be waiting, again." Luke cheekily smiles.

It was another 10 minute wait, but this time everything went as planned.

Luke's POV

I sigh softly as I turned towards Harry and take my hand in his, taking in a deep breath. "Harry, I never thought I could fall in love with someone the way I've fallen in love with you. It's like the kind of love people always dream about, you know? Sometimes I need to pinch myself and make sure I'm not even dreaming. You're beautiful and sweet and amazing and, hell, you're just perfect." I smile at him, my blue eyes glistening with unshed tears that match his own. "When you had told me that you were pregnant with our baby girl Sydney, I was so happy that we were going to be parents to a precious and beautiful little angel. I love you so much Harry, and I can't wait to be able to call you my husband."

Harry wiped away the stray tears that were falling down his cheeks. "From a young boy, I was raised on stories of perfect girls and boys finding each other and falling in love. I could never understand how they fall for each other so quickly, how could you devote yourself to someone that completely? But now I understand. I understand what it's like to wake up next to your best friend, to spend your date widen the one person you can't see yourself without. We aren't perfect Luke, we didn't fall in love in a day and we didn't live in a castle. Our fairy tale isn't like the ones in the stories, but in many ways it is so much better because ours is real. Luke, you have completed my fairy tale. You have rescued me from the tower and shown me a life I never thought I would have. You have given me everything I could have asked for. You have given me a love that is so devoted, loyal and unconditional that I will never be able to thank you enough. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love you Luke, but maybe, by standing here in front of our family and friends, I might be able to show you. You have stolen my heart and my soul Luke Hemmings, but I can't think of anyone who deserves them more."