Chapter six

Harry's POV

It's been 2 days since Lukey proposed and I'm kind of nervous on how I'm going to tell Ari about the engagement. I still can't believe that I'm engaged to Lukey now at 24. We've been dating since I was 22 and Lukey was only 20. I can't wait to marry him and go from being Harry Styles to Harry Hemmings. Just the thought of marrying Lukey and having his last name makes me feel tingly inside. I just love him so much. I can't below that we have come so far in our relationship since we have started dating.

Ari told me that she got a new boyfriend, Michael. I know that I have told her that she wasn't allowed to date until she was 16, but since she's that age now where she's allowed to date, I let her date Michael. I do trust him not to hurt my baby sister. I just don't want her to be hurt just like how I was when I found out that my ex-girlfriend Kendall cheated on me before I was Lukey and before I was pregnant with Sydney. Lukey did bring me and Ari on tour with him, Ash, Mikey and Cal while Lukey had to call his mum to babysit Sydney while we're away. I couldn't find anyone else to watch over my daughter since mine, Ari and Gemma's parents died when Ari was only 8 years old. It has been hard for us, especially for Ari since she's the baby of the family after me.

I walked into the house as I heard Sydney run towards me and hug my legs. "Hi mummy" she says as she looks up at me. I lift her up into my armor and set her on my hip. "Ari, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask.

"What is it that you have to tell me, Haz?" She asks me as she sits down on the couch as I handed Sydney over to her. "You're not pregnant again, are you?" She asks as she holds Sydney in her arms. "Not yet." I bite on my bottom lip nervously, something that I have been doing for quite a while now. "Lukey and I are engaged." I tell her and she squeals excitedly. "I'm so happy for you and Lukey, Hazzy." She stands up and hugs me softly as I wrapped my arms around her petite waist. I don't know what I would without a sister like her.

"Gemma, guess what?" I heard Ari say as she talks to our older sister Gemma on the phone. "Harry's getting married" she says and I heard Gemma squeal at the other end of the phone call. Guess she put it on speaker.

Luke's POV

"Boys, I have some news to tell you" I say. "What is it that you have to tell us Lukey?" Ashton asked. "Harry and I are getting married." I say to them and they hugged me and congratulated me on my engagement with Haz. I honestly don't know what I would do without such amazing and supportive bandmate and brothers like them. Hopefully after me and Harry get married, we'll have more kids. I do want to have a big family with him. That that will be if he wants to.