Chapter five

Ariana's POV

Harry doesn't know this but, Luke is going to propose to him. I'm just so happy that my brother has found the love of his life. I want a relationship like his and Luke's but Harry says that I'm too young to date. Harold, I'm almost 16. I'm old enough to date.

*With 5SOS*

Normal POV

"So you're going to propose to Harry, aren't you Lucas?" Ashton asked Luke. "Well, me and Haz have been dating for 4 months so I'm ready to propose to him. I hope this goes well. But what if he says no?" He says nervously.

"Lucas, Harry has known you for 4 years now since we have been on tour with him and his boys. There's no way that he'll say no when you propose to him." Ashton says.

I hope this goes well. Luke thinks to himself.

*Later that night*

Ariana's POV

"Ari, are you sure that you know how to take care of a newborn baby?" Harry asks me as he gets himself ready for his and Luke's date. "Yes Haz, I do know. I've seen you take care of Lou's son Freddie when he told you that you could babysit him even before you were pregnant with Sydney" I rolls my eyes at him sassily. "Don't get sassy on me, little missy" he tells me sternly. "Make me Harold" I sass him again. "You're getting it now, Styles" he smirks at me playfully before he chases me around the house while I giggle at him playfully as I watch my older brother trying to catch me until I heard a knock on the door, signaling that Luke was already at the house.

"Lucas, hi" I say while pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear. Harry had gone back to his room to get changed. "Is Harry ready yet?" Luke asks as I lets him inside the house. "He'll be ready soon enough" I tells him when I heard the sound of my baby niece Sydney crying. "I'll go get her" I say as I walk upstairs to the nursery to check up on my baby niece.

Harry had soon come down and Sydney squirms while I'm holding her in my arms.

"You look beautiful as always Hazzy." I heard Luke say and I giggle softly when I saw Harry blush. "Someone's blushing." I giggle and Harry glared at me.

"You two kids have fun." I giggle as I watched Luke and Harry walk out of the house and close the door behind me.

-
Harry's POV

"Haz, can I ask you something?" I heard Lukey ask me as I looked across where we're sitting at the table at the restaurant that Lukey took me to. "What is it Lukey?" I ask him.

Luke's POV

I stood up from my seated position before getting down on one knee. I can feel other people's stares on me but I just completely ignored it as I maintain my focus on the man that I have fallen in love with, the one that I want to marry.

Grabbing ahold of the velvet box and opening it, revealing the ring inside that I've been admiring for so long now since I have bought the ring without Harry knowing and I just hope that I'd be admiring it from his ring finger from now on.

"Lukey, w-what's going on? What are you doing?" Harry asks me, stuttering a little, his tone filled with confusion and surprise but I remained silent and only smiled at him with so much love in my eyes. I hope this goes well, I think to myself.

"Harold Edward Styles, I will not promise anything to you but I will try everything to you, for you and with you. I will do whatever it takes to keep you happy my love. Let this ring not symbolize a promise from me but let this ring mark the first day that I will try everything and anything with you whenever you need me, your future husband to be. Ever since we have first met on tour, I didn't know how lucky I was to have you as mine. I can't wait to marry you and to spend the rest of my life with me and be my Mr. Hemmings. I want you to know that I've waited for two years to actually do this because ever since I first layed my eyes on you, I knew that you were the one for me. I wanted you to be my boyfriend, my rock, my inspiration, my love, my life, my world, my universe and my everything. I wanted you to be my betrothed, my husband, the bearer and the mother of our children. When you had told me that you were pregnant with Sydney, I was so happy that we were going to be parents and I can't wait to have more babies with you Hazzy. We've been through ups and downs, twist and turns, darkness and light and good times and bad during these two years that we have spent together as a couple, us being a team, us becoming one and us loving each other endlessly. I can't wait until our wedding. I can't wait to be there for you always and forever. I can't wait until our honeymoon. I can't wait until you get pregnant with our second child. I can't wait until give birth to our second baby. I can't wait until we carry our second child or children. I can't wait until we spend most of our nights staying up all night and taking good care of our child or children or maybe even making love." I playfully wink at him and Harry softly laughs with his eyes welling up with tears.

"I can't wait until we have our first fight as husbands. I can't wait until we grow old together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and I can't wait until you say yes to marrying me and your future with me. I love you so much, Harry. Will you do me and yourself a huge honor of marrying me and becoming my lawfully wedded husband?" I finish off with a huge glint of hope in my eyes.

I only took notice of the tears that were now rolling down Harry's beautiful cheeks and I almost wanted to punch myself for not even realizing it until just now. "Baby, please don't cry. Don't cry, I'm sorry." I apologize softly.

Harry gets up from his seat and kneels down onto my level as tears continued to stream down his face. "There are tears of joy,  you dork." He laughs and I caress his right cheek with my left hand, wiping a few of his tears away.

"I still think you're still drop dead gorgeous baby." I place a small kiss on his nose and I laugh softly when he scrunches up his nose cutely.

"I love you so much, Lukey. I just have one thing to say and that is... Yes I'd very much love to marry you so much Lucas." My eyes widened as I let his words sink in and I no longer waste my time to engulf him in a bear hug before kissing him, pouring every single little thing that I feel into that one kiss.

I can't wait to marry him.