OMG ITS PERNICO!

Alright, alright, order in the court. ORDER IN THE COURT. Sorry. Okay young demigods, today we are going to talk about how to effectively write a pernico/percico Fanfiction.

For who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll brief you in:

The most recently published book from Uncle Rick is The House of Hades. If you haven't read it, you haven't lived.

Anyways, this is after percabeth falls into Tartarus in The Mark of Athena. In THoH, Nico tags along with the Seven to keep his promise to Percy that he would lead then to the house of Hades. As you read into the book, the others constantly mention how uncomfortable they are with the son of Hades around. Nico steps up and helps a lot on their quest. He goes on two little scouting missions along the way. The first was with Frank but nothing really happened with Nico since he got turned into a corn plant.

But, on the second trip with Jason, we learn an interesting fact: Nico di Angelo, the son of Hades, has/had a crush on Percy Jackson.

I know, overwhelming, right?

Well, this has sparked A LOT of pernico stories. I will gladly admit I've read several. After reading a lot, I've noticed a few things... A few problems with the stories. So, I came up this to help teach people what NOT to do when writing a percico Fanfiction.

Are you demigods ready for this?