Chapter 1 - Age 5

This is my first story on Wattpad! I'm super excited to actually write my own book after reading so many other people's books. I hope you enjoy it!  Also, check out the cute photo of Louis from when he was little.  And please comment and vote. I want to know what you think! :)

Today was going to be super fun. Marsha, my nanny was going to take my brother, sister, and I to the park. The park is by far my favorite place in the whole world, or at least in what I've seen of the world. (So pretty much Doncaster, UK and Los Angeles, USA). The point being, I have been waiting to go the park for the last week and I can hardly wait another minute.

Unfortunately my parents couldn't be the ones to take us because they are extremely busy, and don't have much time to just hang out. Most of the time that we do get as a family, is just them on their phones still working. Even though it is necessary for them to work so much so we have enough money for food and all, I still wish we had more time together. What 5-year-old wouldn't want more time with their parents?

At least Marsha is nice enough. She takes us fun places all the time to keep us occupied. She is especially  fun to play dress up with. Today she picked out a pink dress and matching pink shoes with bows on them for me. She put my hair up in two pigtails, my favorite hairstyle.

Next we went to Harry's room. He was still sleeping, so I ran up and starting yelling at the top of my lungs, earning me a scolding. It's not my fault that he is still sleeping. I wanted to get to the park as soon as possible.

By the time we got downstairs, Gemma was up and dressed as well. She was only one year older, but always bossed me around. If she isn't careful, I might get back at her when I'm big enough to actually do something to her. I guess that's why she does it, because I can't get back at her, not yet.  And by the time I can, I will have forgotten all about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we got to the park! All the waiting paid off because now I was going to get to play for the whole day. The only thing that would make it better was if I had a friend. Gemma has her own friends, and Harry, being 3-years-old, can be really boring at times.

It's okay though because I have some of my favorite toys with me. I guess I will just play with Miss Fluffers all day.

I grabbed my teddy bear, Miss Fluffers, and ran to the swings. With my teddy bear on my lap, I sat on the swings and began to move my legs back and forth. As I got higher and higher, I began to notice what a great view I had from up here. It wasn't too crowded, but there were enough people to make it not seem lonely and abandoned. At one point, I got up really high and Miss Fluffers went flying out of my hands.

I immediately got off the swings, and ran in the direction that my teddy bear had flown. By the time I got to her, a boy around my age was standing there holding my favorite toy.

"Is this yours?" He asked me.

"Yes. Thank you. My name is Ariana." I answered, shyly holding out my hand. He grabbed my hand, and shook it.

"My name is Louis. Do you want to play together?" He replied.

"Sure!" I said excitedly. I have a friend! I finally have someone to play with and to keep me from dying of boredom.

For the rest of the day we played. We went on the slides and ran around on the grass. I also got to know him better. I learned he is 6-years-old, and loves to sing. I told him about how I also love to sing, and like to dance as well. I had a feeling we would be friends for a long time.

I hope you're interested in the plot of this story.  I know this was a really short chapter, but I promise the chapters will get to be about 4 times as long.  If you have any feedback for me, please tell me it in the comments.  Thanks again for reading!