Chapter Eight.

I hope you guys enjoy this chap :) I'd love your feedback!

So without further delay!!! Here is the next part!!!!

My eyes fluttered open hearing the beeping of the microwave. My body was sprawled across Bobby's old tired sofa. But surprisingly it was quite comfortable, despite the musty smell.

Turning onto my side, the throbbing in my head started up. It almost feels like I got run over by a Mac truck. But since I don't use these powers Alester has given me, it drains my body and it makes me experience extreme pain.

"Hey I heard what happened." My head turned seeing Marie stooped over me, trying to keep her voice quiet.

"What?" I groan softly, turning back onto my back. My eyes staring up at the ceiling.

"Lilith!?" She freaked, her voice going loud for a second before calming down. "How the hell did she find us... Them?!"

"I don't know Marie." I sighed throwing my arm over my eyes. The light coming in from the other room bothering them.

"That means she can find us anywhere?!" Her voice raised again, telling me how much she was freaking out inside. I don't blame her, it's Lilith. Lilith is almost instant death to anyone who crosses paths with her. Yet here we are.... Still alive.

"She's awake?" I heard Deans voice, followed by his face peering at mine over the couch. His eyes dark, and his chin covered in scruff. He hasn't slept in awhile. With that thought a pang of hurt hit my chest hard. Just the look of him had me worried.

"Yeah, I am." I sit up, rubbing my eyes with my hands. "Can I talk with Marie for a minute... Alone?" asking, I peered up through hooded eyes at Dean. Sam and Bobby standing behind him.

"Actually I need to talk to you first." His hand reached out and I turned and glared at Marie. My heart rate escalating rapidly making me feel kind of light headed. She gave a shrug and I grabbed Deans hand.

He led me upstairs out of ear shot from everyone. Getting to the door of my room he let go of my hand and pushed me inside.

"Now I'm only going to ask you once, what the hell is going on?" He shouted, and through his hands up. Closing the door behind him with a violent slam.

"With what?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

"Oh don't you play dumb with me. Sam said he saw you... Throw me to the ground with just a flick of the finger." I watched as he sat on the bed, his blue gray eyes burning into mine. "I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt Linds, but if you did that what the hell are you?"

Should I just tell him? Marie doesn't even know. He'll probably try to kill me but maybe he should know. Maybe I shouldn't have to be the only one to bare this burden. Maybe if I tell him, he will trust me more, and that needs to happen sooner rather than later.

My inner self continued battling as my hands covered my eyes.

"Ok, just promise not to scream or yell or throw anything in my face." I whispered, confidence far from me as possible.

"I promise." He hushed.

Lifting my hands from my eyes, I felt the familiar tug deep down inside me as darkness invaded me. Taking a deep breath I finally opened my eyes, knowing that they were full on demon black.

"Jesus!" He yelled, and reached inside of his coat. Probably for the knife or gun he has stashed.

"Please Dean listen." I held up my hands felling my eyes go normal again. "You sprayed me with holy water and I stepped out of your devils trap freely, I'm not a demon."