Chapter Fourteen.

~Dean's Point of view~

"Um... I know there's some powerful things out there. But what's more powerful then a angel?" I asked, hoping he was lying about the thing stronger then Linds.

"A angel that has turned into a demon." Castiel calmly stated, walking off.

"What like a hybrid?" Spinning around, I saw Sam walking towards us. His hand shoved into his pockets.

"Yes a hybrid." Castiel spoke again.

"So if there's another angel in hell, does that mean lucifer had another kid no one knew about?" I asked, running my hand down my face. Getting really tired of all this shit.

"Yes. It was news to me, but I was just informed. But we aren't sure what it looks like. We have people searching for it now." He mumbled again, this time he seemed to be thinking something over.

"This is just great Cas. A demon spawn is coming for us, and we don't even know what it looks like!" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air emphasizing my words.

"Dean calm down." Sam got closer to me, trying to reason with me. But why should I calm down? There's a fucking demon coming for us!

"Sammy." I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Before looking up at him. "I need to go think some thing's through. Take trench coat with you, and if he finds anything out tell me when I get back."

Shaking my head, I pushed past both of them. Leaving them alone in the parking lot. I just needed five seconds without knowing some demon was hunting me down. Five seconds to come up with a plan that could possibly get us out of this mess.

Storming across the road, I went to the only place a demon wouldn't check for you and most likely the quietest place you can go to think anymore these days.

Gripping onto the rod iron gate, I slowly pushed it open. Hearing the metal squeal as the hinges turned. I didn't bother to close the gate behind me, I just continued walking on the cobble stone path.

The sun was still in the sky, making the graves cast shadows in front of them. Covering the names and the dates that were so carefully cut into the stone.

The trees were old and worn, their limbs hanging low concealing things below.

It was peaceful, there was no noise what so ever. No crickets, birds, especially no annoying angels in trench coats to ruin the quietness.

I continued following the cobbled path, up and around the cemetery. Until I found a small bench.

Sinking down, I let my back rest against the hard metal of the seat. My head looking up into the sky watching the light slow dissipate.

"Boy you look down on your luck." Quickly turning my head, I saw the girl from the diner perched on top of one of the grave stones.

"How did you find me?" I spat, my eyes narrowing at her.

"It was kinda easy following a doof like you around. You're not very inconspicuous." She rolled her eyes, as she swung her feet in the air. Hitting them against the head stone.

"Why are you here?" I asked running a hand over my face. Hoping that if I closed my eyes she would disappear.

"Just wanted to know how that apple pie was?" I could hear the smirk in her voice without even looking. "Was it everything you dreamed of?"

"It's none of your business." Standing up I stepped towards her. Shoving my finger in her direction.

She didn't even flinch, a smile just pull at the corner of her lips as she raised her hands in defense.