Chapter Twelve.

~Dean's Point of View~

The last thing I remember was the rage I held for her. As she turned her back on me as I was held up against the ceiling.

I just watched my brother die, hearing Marie crying out for him. Listening to Bobby's mumbled pleas to take him and not us.

All she did was stand there, her eyes black. Just like the monster she really was. I knew we should never have trusted her. I knew we shouldn't have trusted that bitch!

I really didn't know if I was dreaming because I saw my father down by her feet. He was dead, sold himself a long time ago to save me. So I wasn't sure why I was yelling.

The next thing I knew I was engulfed in fire. I could smell my burning flesh as I screamed and threatened her, but she turned away. I couldn't believe that I fell for her, fell for her charade. The pain was unbearable and soon I felt nothing.

It was like I was floating in the air. It was dark an I could hear screaming and the deep growls of hell hounds all around me. Closing my eyes I waited to hit the bottom but I never did. I didn't hit anything.

Slowly opening my eyes I saw I was back in the church. Sam was standing behind yellow eyes. He looked just as shocked as I was, that we were still alive.... some how.

He took no time to quickly jam a knife threw his back. Yellow eyes didn't expect a thing and his body quickly started flashing. Flashing as the demon painfully died and went back to hell.

Taking that time, I pushed by my father seeing Linds standing there watching. With one motion I grabbed her blade at her side and shoved it into her back. She never cried out in pain, she just looked back at me. So I pushed the blade in deeper making her cough up blood.

She deserved ever bit of this knife and she knew it.

"I'm sorry..." She tried to whisper but the blood in her throat made it hard to understand. But I didn't care and I just let her sink to the floor, knife still in her back.

Stepping away from her body, I looked over at Sam who untied both Marie and Bobby. He was standing there arms wrapped around Marie as she cried uncontrollably.

"You didn't have to kill her son...." Hearing my fathers voice I turned to look at him. I couldn't believe he was defending that two timing bitch.

"She sold us dad, she sold us out to yellow eyes." I spat, my hatred for her clear in my voice. I was so angry I never even questioned why he was alive.

"Then why are you here? Why aren't you in hell and why am I back?" He asked, but I didn't have an answer. I didn't know why Sam and I weren't dead.

"She sold herself for you two." My eyes glanced seeing the weird guy in the trench coat enter the room. Just what we need...

"Why would she do that?" Sam asked, pulling Marie tighter to him.

"To stop Lilith. If John Winchester and you two were out of hell the first seal couldn't be broken." He said, stepping closer.

"First seal? What are you talking about?" Shaking my head, I wandered around the pews. I knew people said I was slow, but usually I'm not that slow.

"There's 66 seals. These 66 seals need to be broken to let lucifer out." Trench coat guy said. "None of them can be broken unless the first seal is broken first."

"What does that have to do with us?" Sam set Marie down onto the pew and found his way over to me.

"The first seal shall be broken when a righteous man sheds blood in Hell. Even if you don't think you are righteous, you are." This time it was our father who spoke. "You might think you're strong Dean but no man can withstand a life time of torture in hell. It only be a matter of time before the seal broke."