Chapter One.

Hi guys :D this is the first chapter and i hope you enjoy. There isn't much action in this chapter but I promise there will be tons more from here on out. I just had to set up the characters and the plot :D so I really hope you enjoy. That is the picture of the girls car over there ----------->

without further delay, here it the next chapter!!!!

             My golden brown eyes burned intently into the wall as my feet carried me faster then ever before. My breathing steadily got heavier the farther I ran. The sweat that was collecting on my forehead slowly trickling down getting into my eyes, blurring my vision.

"Jeez Linds, where are you running too?" Marie's voice broke my concentration, causing me to stumble a bit.

Pressing the stop button on the treadmill, I slowed to a walk. My breath catching in my throat as I gasped for air.

"I'd r-rather be prepared, than dying when something is actually chasing me" I chuckled lightly as I wiped the sweat from my face.

"That's what scares me" she smiled, before turning and focusing back on the TV that was attached to the treadmill.

"What? The something chasing us or me being prepared?"

"Let me think" she raised a brow and looked up at the ceiling thinking. "You being prepared scares me. You're never prepared no matter the situation"

"Well things have changed" I smirked.

She gave a simple nod before focusing back onto the television. I continued to walk at a slow pace, still trying to fully recover from my run.

My eyes watched the people in gym through the reflection of the window. Everyone was so relaxed and carefree. If only I had a life like that. One where your life wasn't in danger constantly. One where the creatures they told you about in ghost stories truly didn't existed. One where the noises that go bump in the night couldn't actually kill you.

Hearing the bell above the door broke my thoughts making me turn and look. My eyes landed on two guys, both dressed in dark clothing. Obviously not dressed for the gym I chuckled to myself.

Just looking at them I instantly knew what they both were. It didn't take a genius to see the darkness that emanated from around their bodies. The darkness only years of demon hunting can cause.

Marie and I both had this dark aura, her's less then mine thankfully. I didn't allow her to start hunting with me until after our brother was murdered. She begged me for years to let her join.... But I wouldn't budge. No one needed this life.

"Is that who I think it is?" Marie asked hopping down off the treadmill.

"If you mean the Winchesters, you'd be correct" smiling, I jumped off onto the floor. My eyes following the two guys as they walked around the gym floor.

"How'd you know they were going to be here?" she asked quizzically.

"You know I have my ways" I chuckled, my hand going and tugging on the ankh charm that hung around my neck. "Now let's get out of here before they decide to leave"

With a simple head nod, she grabbed her things and he made our way to the door. The bell rang as I pushed it open, letting the cold night air hit the both of us. The moon lit up the parking lot just enough for the shadows of darkness to recede back into the woods around the parking lot.

"Which car is theirs?" she asked, rubbing her arms probably trying to keep herself warm.

"I can give you one guess" I smiled seeing the black Chevy impala sitting in the corner. If it was one thing you learned from demon hunting was that demon hunters loved their old cars.