Chapter Eighteen.

~Dean's Point of view~

"Hell?" I almost choked on the word. "You got to be shitting me right?"

"No not really Dean." A coy smile flashed across her face. One that I wish I could smack off her, but she was still a girl. "You were the one that sent her back to hell last night weren't you? With that little angel be gone sign." Spinning on her heels she stepped towards it. Making a weird face as her fingers traced the blood lines.

"Yeah, I did. Only because she told me to." I huffed.

"Well doesn't that answer your own question." She sarcastically replied. "You just can't crawl out of hell over night, even if you are daddies little girl."

"So let me get this straight, you're going to take us to hell to see Linds. How can we even trust you? So far all we know about you is that you've been sent to kill us." Sam spat through clenched teeth.

Turning back around to face us, her eyes darkened. The air in the room instantly thickening, as if questioning her trust was pissing her off. After a few moments her eyes returned to normal and what ever was in the air disappeared.

"Cause I was, sent to kill you." She finally spoke, hopping down onto the edge of the bed. Crossing her legs as she gazed up at both of us.

"That's a real trust worthy sentence." I raised my hands up in exasperation. Tired of dealing with things being sent to kill us.

"Let me finish Dean." Pushing a loose strand of hair away from her face. "I don't think you understand the magnitude of this situation. Linds is already gone, part one of his plan is already set in place."

Pulling out one of the dinning room table chairs, I sat down. Making sure never to lose eye contact with her. She already said she could attack us in a blink of an eye, so I wasn't going to let that happen.

Gripping the handle of my knife I pulled it free from my belt. Twirling it in my hands a few times before stabbing it down into the wooden table.

"Him, meaning lucifer right?" Sam asked as he stepped closer to Cole. Which made me uncomfortable but he was a big boy. He could handle himself.

"Correct." She nodded her head quickly. "She was part one, just because of the necklace. He didn't really created her on purpose if you catch my drift. That's just an act he portrays." Her eyes narrowed at me, but then dropped to ground.

"So she was a pawn in all of this? Then why bring her back up here?" I asked, leaning forward in the chair. Letting my elbows rest on my knees.

"Dean he just wanted her to kill you. He wants to destroy the last of her humanity. Cause once you're gone, the darkness inside will consume her completely." She muttered, before running a hand through her hair again.

"But she's half human, how can she even become dark?" Sam asked again, this time sitting down opposite Cole on the bed next to hers.

Her face scrunch up slightly, confusion flashing through her eyes. But it was gone almost as fast as it came across her face.

"You two really don't know what's going on do you?" She asked, tilting her head in my direction.

"Well enlighten us then, miss Dangel." My lip curled up in a smug smirk.

She was about to comment on my statement but her mouth quickly snapped shut. Closing her eyes she took a few deep breaths before opening them once again.

"He's an arrogant son of a bitch, do you realize that?" Shaking her head she addressed Sam, which made him laugh a bit. My eyes instantly glaring at him, how could he just sit over there and laugh with the enemy?