Chapter Seven.

so here is the next chap :) and very soon you guys will get to she Linds' plan and why she is the way she is. And remember not everything is always as it seems ;) Well I hope you enjoy this chap.

So without further delay, here it is!!!

"Salt the windows, make sure you don't miss anything!" Dean yelled, as I came back running in to the house. I had our bags of guns and ammunition on my back.

"Marie, gun!" Reaching around, I grabbed her shot gun. Then in one quick motion I through it for her.

"Thanks." She muttered and took off back into the kitchen.

"What's even coming?" I asked, my voice hushed as I scurried around the furniture to get to the nearest window.

The only thing that was racing through my mind when I pulled the curtain back was that we were complete and utterly screwed. The sky had turned pitch black, the only thing visible was the gray ominous clouds steadily approaching. The wind blowing so hard, the trees looked like they were about to snap in half.

"Never mind!" I stuttered, as I slowly backed away from the window. "Salt, isn't going to do anything, just buy us some time maybe." I finally had the strength to turn from the window and run.

That's when windows in the house burst open. The glass exploding out into a million tiny little pieces. My body hitting the floor, covering my head, as the glass shards showered down around me.

"What the hell?!?" Sam whispered as he slid into the room in front of me. His shot gun in his hand ready to shoot something if he had too.

I uncovered my head to see him and Bobby standing in front of me. Bobby reached his hand out and I gripped onto it pulling myself up. Shaking off, I tried to get all the glass out of my hair. What am I doing? There's more important things beside glass in my hair.

"Marie!" I refocused myself and ran to the hallway, where I stumbled about for a few seconds. Still slightly dazed from the explosion in the other room. "Marie! Where are you?" I frantically looked around for her, until I heard her distinct voice.

Sliding into the doorway of the kitchen I saw both her and Dean on the floor still. Thank god, they aren't hurt...

"Come on Marie." I quickly helped her up, pulling her with me. Dragging her into the hallway till I found the door to Bobby's basement. "Here take this and go down there." I gritted, as I handed her a hex bag.

"Why? What's coming..." before she had time to finish her sentence, I shoved her down in the basement. Locking the door behind me.

All I heard as I walked away was her kicking the door and screaming for me to come back. But I wasn't, not till the bitch left.

"Hey would you like to enlighten me, about who or what the hell is coming!?" Dean's hand gripped around my arm, pulling me back as I tried to walk past him.

"Lilith, I... I don't know how she found me.. But she is here. So stay inside and I'll handle it." I shrugged his arm off me as I headed to the front door.

"Oh no you don't." His arms wrapped around my waist, lifting me into the air. "You walking out there is suicide, and I'm not letting you do that."

"Come out, come out where ever you are." A little girls voice echoed from outside, followed shortly by her high pitched laugher.

Struggling in Deans arms I finally gave up. I heaved a sigh, and with out any notice I stomped down on his foot causing him to let me go.

"She wants me, not you." I turned and said to Dean as he laid on the ground looking up at me through hooded eyes.

Giving up, I looked away and continued down the hall till I reached the front door. Dragging my foot through the line of salt I broke the barrier between good and evil and I finally opened the door. My heart racing a mile a minute as I stepped onto the porch.

Lilith stood there with her band of demon goons behind her. Probably more surrounding the house. This is how she rolled, she didn't trust anyone and I don't blame her. She's pissed off a lot of demons in her time.

"Ah, there you are!" She giggled, her voice reaching an annoyingly high pitch. Oh I forgot that Lilith loved taking over children as her vessel. So a girl no older than about seven was standing there. "I thought we lost you!"

"That's Lilith?" Sam stepped onto the porch behind me. I just shook my head knowing that was the wrong move on his part.

"Am I Lilith?" She hissed, her eyes rolling back turning a pale white. "Of course I'm Lilith silly, who else would I be." Again her giggle echoed in the night, and with one flick of a finger Sam was pressed against the house.

"What do you want Lilith?" I hissed, slowly making my way to the first step. My hand gripping onto the knife that was expertly hidden away on the side of my pants. But the low growl of hell hounds stopped me from going any farther.

She's playing dirty now. Hell hounds? We can't even see them.

"Just making sure you're still alive... You fell off the map and no one could find you. I was finally thinking you had enough and killed yourself." She clapped her hands together.

"Not till you're dead Lilith.." I hissed, and I felt my eyes darken. Unlike in the bathroom where they rolled to white, darkness flood them.

"Be careful there, wouldn't want that to stay permanent would we?" Her finger wagged mockingly at me. Boy she pisses me off royally and she know it's.

"What's she talking about?" Dean whispered, as he stead behind me. Giving my head a quick shake I felt my eyes return to normal.

"Nothing." I gritted, not in any mood to deal with Deans questions.

"Both Winchesters? What a surprise, I have plans for you boys? But I guess I will see you around then." Lilith waved her tiny hand and turned away.

Dean took that as an opportunity to run at her. The dark aura around him growing with every step he took. I watched as his hand reached in his coat producing a silver blade. If he went up against Lilith he would die.... I had to stop him. He wouldn't even make it ten feet before the hell hounds got him.

Keeping my hands to my sides, I gave my fingers a quick flick sending Dean flying to the ground. His aura of blackness getting lighter.

"My, my won't you be a evil little thing when I get my hands on you. Tick tock Linds, time isn't on your side." Her laughter filled the night air before she vanished.

Sam fell free as soon as she vanished and I hit the wood of the porch. Using these powers were draining physically and mentally. I was a freak, and Alester did this to me. He turned me into this monster and used me to get what he wanted.

He was always pleased when I used them. But I refused for the most part. The more you use them, the more demonic you become. At this point, if Dean could see my aura, he wouldn't even be able to see me, that's how black mine is. That's why I still keep Marie away from most of this shit. This life has turned me into a fucking monster and I wasn't going to let that happen to her.

"That bitch threw me." I watched Dean stand to his feet. Brushing the gravel dust from his pants. But when he noticed me on the porch, his expression changed. "Linds..."

He ran up the stairs, his eyes softened. Sam stood over me, looking at me as if he knew what I did. I hope I didn't fuck this up and he knows, cause if he does I'm fucked. But I needed to make sure Dean didn't get himself killed.

"She's bleeding, get her inside." Dean quickly scooped me up in his arms taking me into Bobby's. My hand going up, seeing blood dripping from my nose.

Lilith is playing with fire... An as soon as yellow eyes is dead, she's dead. Cause I'm going to take her down in a blaze of hell fire.