Author's Note

This book is dedicated to @Cocosghost. We were teamed up for a book club and she went above and beyond the allotted assignment. This has provided me with the motivation to get this up here for readers, as well as play with covers (for both of us). If you get the chance, I highly recommend her book, Ghost, and its emerging sequel, Ghost II!

This is book two of Unbound - unedited. By far, Noreena Fallyn is one of my favourite--and most complex--characters to write. Her journey has a lot of ups and downs, and she discovers a lot along the way.  I hope you like it!

Copyright © 2018 by Sasha Leigh

All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, if forbidden without the written permission of the author. You must not circulate this book in any format.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.