29 | "I like cute girls more than hot one's"

Hello peepz,

This chapter is dedicated to my crazy pants because today is her day..

Yippee!!! My friend is turning 20. Happy birthday my dear idiot and yeah I miss you buddy. Have a great year ahead and don't forget to buy be a chocolate😉

Appie Birthday Renuka🎂🍾

Here we go.

Aditi pov:

"What do you want me to do?" I asked with tears in my eyes. I don't know why but it pained me inside. Suddenly, I was pulled into a warm hug giving me peace and happiness.

"Why have you ignored me in the first place and now why are you apologising me?" he asked cupping my face and I found a lot of emotions in his eyes.

"I need you, Twinkle. You are my friend yaar. If I did anything wrong then forgive me. I hate you when you ignored me" he said making my heart to flutter.

"I'm sorry" I said and snuggled more into him. He didn't even complain and held me tight.

"Umm.. shall we go?" I heard his voice and I pulled myself from him. We both went downstairs and I saw my uncle in the dining hall.

"I think you both have sorted out your problem" he asked smiling.

"Yup. Now let's have breakfast. I didn't ate anything yesterday" he said looking at me as if I'm the reason.

"Even I didn't ate anything because of you" I said walking towards the dining hall.

"Me? What have I done? It's you who messed it up and now you are blaming me" he said.

"Don't start again" I heard uncle's voice and we both remained silent. We had our breakfast and rushed out.

"Bukkle up" he said and I nodded my head. He turned the key and pressed the accelerator.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked as my eyes fell on his hand which was tied with a bandage.

"It's because of you. I was angry on you and I hit the table" he said shocking me.

"Are you crazy? Why do you hurt yourself?" I asked with a frown.

"I have anger issues and I don't know how to deal with it. And you know what? I'm used to this" he said with a smile.

"Don't dare to hurt yourself again. I'm serious" I said.

"Okay, I promise and you don't dare to ignore me again. It sucks" he said making me smile. Soon we reached the college and I got down.

"Hey wait" Vachan said and got down.

"Yesterday, I saw you talking to a girl. Who is she?" he asked. Why is he asking about Kriti? God!! I'm here in love with this guy and he is asking about other girls.

"Back to earth" he said waving his hand and I cleared my thoughts.

"Actually she is hot" he said shocking me. Then what am I? I'm hotter than her for God sake. I just want to give a punch in his ribs.

"Vachan, just stop talking. Your are being a jerk again" I said and turned to leave.

"Hey, what's your problem? Are you jealous of her?" he asked.

Jealous? Of course I'm but I don't want to admit it. I don't want him to look at any other girl.

"Why would I be jealous?" I asked facing him.