54 | Vachan!! My heart, my soul

Please do follow me❤

Here we go.

Sidharth pov:

I shouted on that girl. How dare is she to ask me about Aditi? By the way who told her about Aditi? I was in my thoughts when I heard the door knock. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door. I opened to see and it was my cook.

"Sir, coffee" he said with a cup in his hand.

"Where were you last night?" I asked.

"I'm here only, Sir" he said.

"Then why didn't you send the girl? What is she doing in my room?" I literally shouted.

"Sorry sir, I told her many times that I'll take care of you but she didn't listened to me. You were so drunk last night and she sat next to you helping you in everything" he said.

"She didn't even sleep last night. She is so good sir but you scolded her" he said and the guilt hit me.

"How can you shout on her? It's your mistake to drink a lot. She took care of you, Sid but what you did?" my stupid brain mocked me.

"Don't lecture me,okay" I said and closed the door on his face. Who is she? Why is she helping me everytime. I kept my thoughts aside and went to washroom.

I did my morning chores and decided to go to college. Yes, I'm doing my business management here in Australia. I got ready in casuals and went down.

I started eating my breakfast and I heard my phone ringing. It was dad.

"Hello!!" I greeted him eating my pancakes.

"How are you? How many times I told you to not to drink? How many times I told you to not to hang on your past?" he shouted.

"Dad, please stop. I'm not in a mood to hear you" I said.

"Did you thank her?" he asked shocking me.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't thank right? Sid are you serious? She saved you two times yet you didn't thank her. Shame on you son" he said in one go.

"One second. How do you know about that girl? Did the cook complained?" I asked gritting my teeth. God!! If the cook said then it's going to be his last day.

"No man. I called you a couple of times yesterday. Then she picked up your call. She told what happened to you and I asked her to stay with you" he said shocking me. God!! I have mistaken her.

"Did you mentioned anything about my past?" I asked.

"Yes, I told everything to her and I asked her to take care of you. By the way she is studying in your college only. May be you can go and meet her once" he said giving me another shock. That's the reason why she asked me about Aditi.

"Okay dad. Bye for now. I'll talk to you later" I said and hung the call.  I should think about this girl. I don't want to face her again.

I went out and walked towards my car. I saw a bouquet of white Roses. I'm used to this. From the past three months, I'm getting these flowers.

I tried a lot to find out her details but all my efforts went in vain. She is somewhere here  observing my each and every move. She even knows about my heart break but I don't know how she knew that. 

I wanna see her for at least once. These three months are so difficult for me but these flowers and the notes made it little bit easy.

I opened the note and started reading it.