31 | Seeing you in pain hurts me too

Please do follow me.

Here we go..

Aditi pov:

I felt disturbed when a ray of light hit my face. I snuggled more into a hard thing. I slowly opened my eyes and I found Vachan. My head was into his neck and his breathe is falling on my forehead. He wrapped me with his arms and yeah, for the first time he was looking so cute just like a child. I ran my fingers through this messy hair and kept my head back on his hard chest. I want to stop the clock. I want to spend my entire life like this.

Suddenly, I heard a door knock. God!! I'm dead. I looked Vachan and he was still sleeping.

"Vachan, wake up" I said hitting his shoulder.

"Let me sleep, cupcake" he said in his sleepy voice. I freed myself from his hold and started shacking his shoulder.

"Please wake up" I said and there is no response from his side. I pushed him so hard and he finally landed on the floor.

"What the fuck?" he shouted rubbing his eyes.

"Vachan, somebody is knocking the door so you better leave this place immediately" I said walking towards the door.

"How should I go?" he asked me with a frown.

"Through the window" I said with a puppy face and he nodded his head. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Good morning, Twinkle" Karan said smiling.

"Morning" I said looking at the window to make sure that he had left.

"I'm sorry, sista. I hurt you with my words right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Bhai, you know what? You are the most sweetest brother and getting angry on you is highly impossible" I said and hugged him tightly.

"Okay, now go and get ready. I'll drop you at the college" he said.

"Bhai, I need to talk you" I said and took him inside.

"Let's talk about your life aka Deepika" I said making him sit on the bed.

"Hey, stop it sista. Don't bring Deepika into our conversation. Please understand. We end up in fighting with each other" he said.

"But for one last time let's about your life. I want you to be happy with your girl" I said holding his hand and he nodded his head.

"I have a plan,Karan and it will work for sure" I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I want you to have a fake girlfriend and .." I was saying but he cut me off.

"What? How can I do that?" he said jerking my hands.

"Let me complete" I said.

"No. I'm not going to listen anything. It will hurt her, Twinkle" he said holding his head.

"Exactly, it will hurt her only when she is in love with you. You want to know her feelings right? Then make her jealous and it will trigger her feelings. This is only one chance Karan we should utilise it" I said and he remained silent.

"May be you are right, Twinkle. Let's do this" he said and I hugged him.

"Thanks sista. love you " he said and kissed my forehead.

Soon he left my room and I did my morning chores. I dressed up in black and started sliping my ear rings into my ears. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It was Vachan.

"Heya!!" I said picking up the call.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Vachan, today my brother is going to drop me so I may not see you" I said putting my bracelet.