53 | "Get me back"

Please do follow me❤

Here we go

Sidharth pov:

"Where are you son?" my dad asked me on phone.

"In a pub" I said gulping the shot.

"Sid listen, drinking like this won't help you. Start new life man. That's the reason why I sent you to Australia" he shouted.

"Vicku!! I thought the same. I thought of starting a new life with Aditi" I said gulping another shot.

He was about to lecture me but I hung the call. 

"Sorry Vicku" I mumbled. I started drinking and my eyes started to feel heavy. It's been three months but I'm not ready to move on.

Love is pain for me. I would like to suggest not to fall into that pit.

"Hey!" I heard a female voice. I turned my head and I saw a pretty figure in front of me.

"Do you remember me?" she asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Last time I saw you in India and now Australia. I don't know why I will always see you in this state" she said folding her hands to the chest.

"Oh, you were the one who took me to your home when I was drunk right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why do you drink everytime?" she asked.

"To forget the pain" I said gulping another shot.

"What kind of pain?" she asked.

"It's none of your business, I guess" I said and stood up. God!! My head started rotating. I got tripped and she helped me to stand up.

"You can't drive in this state. Let me drop you at your place" she said and took me to her car.

She pushed me into the car and hopped into the other side.

"Can you tell me the address?" she asked and I showed the location on phone.

"Thanks!!" I said and sleep consumed me.

Next day, I got up with severe headache.

"Ahhh" I shouted holding my head.

"Good Morning!!" I heard a voice and I turned my head towards the door. She was the girl who helped last night. What the hell is she doing in my place?

"Take this aspirin" she said breaking my stream of thoughts. I took it from her hand and gulped it.

"What are you still..." I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"Who is Aditi?" she asked shocking me. Hearing her name frustrated me.

"Get out" I shouted.

"What?" she asked me.

"I said you to get out. If you don't then I'll throw you out" I shouted and she clenched her fist.

She gave a look and left the place banging the door.

Vachan pov:

"You won't see me again. Not even in your dreams" her words are still echoing in my ears even after three months of her disappearance.

These three months are the most worst days. I don't know why but her disappearance created an impact on me.

I'm not the same man. I thought if she is far away from me then I can get rid of her thoughts but I was totally wrong.