48 | "Atleast unblock my number"

Please do follow me❤

More about Yash and Preethi.

Yash pov:

I was busy with my workout and suddenly the door bell rang. I went down and opened it. It was Janet.

"Hey!!" she said with a bright smile.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Okay, you are obviously an idiot. How could you ask me that question?" she said entering inside. 

"Tell me,Janet" I said giving an annoying expression.

"For your kind information. We have a meeting in a couple of hours and we haven't prepared our presentation yet. So I came here to make it and you will help me with that" she said in one go.

"Meeting? I totally forgot about it" I said relaxing on the couch.

"Yeah I know that so I came" she said taking her laptop.

"You start the work. I'll prepare some coffee" I said and went to the kitchen. I was preparing it and I heard the door bell.

"Janet!! Go and open the door" I shouted from the kitchen. I prepared the coffee and went out. I saw Janet at the entrance. I walked towards her and stood next to her. My heart skipped at once.

Preethi!! I was shocked to see her in London. My heart felt so good seeing her after a long time. I just want to go and take her into my arms.

Wait!! What is she doing here? I was in my thoughts and I heard her melodic voice which brought me back into the senses.

"Hey!!" she said in a low voice. What happened to her? I looked at her and she was trying to control her emotions.

What's going on here? I was thinking and it knocked me. Damn!! She is thinking something bad about me and Janet.

She is totally mistaking me. I thought.

"Hey listen, you are getting me wrong" I was saying but she cut me off.

"Nothing yaa.. I just came to see you once. I think I'm done here" she said and left the place without giving me a chance to speak.

"What happened now?" Janet asked me.

"She misunderstood us" I said and went inside. I rushed to my room and got dressed up. 

I'm not going to leave her alone. What is she thinking of me? I'm not that kind of person for God sake. Janet is my friend and I'll explain it to her. I thought.

I went down and I saw Janet.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I should explain her, Janet" I said.

"What? We have a meeting Yash" she said.

"I don't care" I said taking the car keys.

"But I care. This is very important meeting,Yash. You should come" she said.

"You please handle it yaar. I have a lot on my plate. I never thought this would happen. I want her to know the truth" I said in low voice.

"Yash listen, you don't know her address right? You need some time to find her address so let's tell to Dylan to find her address and we can complete the meeting in the mean time" she said.

She is right. I don't know her address. It's better to take Dylan's help. I thought. I took my phone and dialed to Dylan.

I told Dylan to get her address and I went to office along with Janet.