44 | "Did anyone blocked you?"

Please do follow me guys. It will encourage me to write more

Aditi pov:

It's been four days and still there is no response from that idiot. My final exams are going on but I'm not even trying to concentrate.

All the tears in my eyes were dried and I have nothing left. Only thing which I have now is pain. I was thinking about my love and I heard someone's voice.

"Hey Barbie!! Back to earth. I was calling you from past 2 minutes and you are in your dreamland" he stated breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Ahh.. just thinking about tomorrow's exam" I lied.

"What's tomorrow exam? I should at least write it well" he said sitting beside me.

"It's Analytics" I said in low voice.

"Oh, you are good in that subject right? So please help me" he said and it reminded me of Vachan. The moments which we shared at my house.

"Hey!! Are you okay?" Sid asked shacking me a little.

"Yeah. Let's start" I said taking the book from my bag. Damn!! You are thinking a lot about that idiot. Don't spoil your mood Twinkle. My mind said and I took a deep breathe. 

I started explaining concepts to Sid and he quickly learned them.

He is best thing that helps me to divert my mind. He always makes me smile and he can't see tears in my eyes.

He asked me about my break down but I didn't told him. I don't know why but I don't want to share my failure one sided love to anyone.

The only one who knows about my love story is my dairy. It has our my sweet and also bitter moments with Vachan.

God!! I don't why I'm bringing his topic again. I can't get rid of his thoughts.

-------------------

"So am I going to write well?" Sid asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

"You will rock man" I said patting his shoulder.

"Hmm.. It's time Aditi. Now you should tell me everything" he asked shocking me.

"What are you talking about Sid? There is nothing to tell you" I lied to him.

"Stop it yaar. From the past three days I'm observing you. You were getting lost in your own thoughts and that day you said that you missed him. Whom you are missing?" he asked shocking me.

God!! I can't say him the truth.

"Sid, you are mistaking. There is no one special for me to miss like hell. That day I cried because I got into a fight with Karan. He didn't have dropped me that morning so I missed him" I lied.

"Special?you have one. The love of your life"

"Stupid Aditi. You are lying to much to your best friend" my brain mocked me and I ignored it.

"Really?" he asked looking straight into my eyes and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll warn your brother to spend some time with you" he said to which I have laughed.

Seriously, my friend is the best. I thought and leaned my head on his shoulder. Soon we completed our revision and Sid dropped me at my place. I went inside and laid on my bed.

A part of me is asking to call him once. My heart is feeling like it was inside a deep dark ocean searching for a ray of light.

God!! I can't do this anymore. I will call him once. If he lifted the call then it's fine. I can hear is voice. If he ignored me again then this will be the last call to him.