14. You Want Me To Do What?!

14

Chapter 14 of Forbidden Secrets.

Collin and Alec were sitting in the kitchen talking with Blake. I walked in and hugged Collin then went back up stairs.

******

I walked into school and hugged Dylan. " Hey cousin." Dylan said. " Hey." I said. Bree walked by to her locker. I sighed as I walked over to Bree and opened my locker. I grabbed my things then kissed Logan grabbing his hand walking to class.

I sat with Angel and Max we worked on our project. I grabbed some clay molding it into some people. Then I grabbed some clay and handed it to Daisy. Angel was making some houses. We finished the project before class was done.

I walked over to where Logan, Xander, and Clayton were working on their project. " Hey babe." I said kissing Logan. He laughed " If you trying to win back Bree by making her jealous it's not going to work." " Pft. . . That is so not what I was doing." " Well, it sure seemed like it." " So what are you working on?" " Nothing Clayton already finished the houses and people while Xander was working on the flipt cars while I sat here." I laughed " So lazy at times." I said. The bell rang.

" Alright hand in your natural disasters models." said the teacher. Angel brought ours up while I walked out with Logan.

Bree's pov

I knew I should have seen this coming I mean they click. With Lexie being all emo and Logan. I should have knew that I would only get my heart broken by my best friend. Now she's hanging out with Angel, Daisy and all those other school sluts.

I walked into the cafeteria and walked into the lunch line grabbing some Tator tots, cheesy chex mix, and a water. I walked out and sat somewhere else.

Lexie's pov

I sat next to Logan on my left then on my right was Angel, Daisy, And on my right side it was Clayton, Daniel, then Dylan.

I ate some of my tator tots.

*********

School was over school as I started walking home with Xander and Logan.

I don't know what Xander's deal is. He follows me everywhere! Hmm or possibly he likes Angel.

I walked into my house and everyone was here except Bree. I sighed as I sat down next to Xander. Angel grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs.

" Yes?" I asked as she shut my door. " Can you do me a favor?" " What?" " So you know Zoe's brother?" " You like Xander?" " Yes. . . No. . .Kinda?" I laughed " And you want me to purposely get you two together?" " Yea." " You know that-" " I know." Angel said. "I never have really-" " Wait what are we talking about?" " Boys?" " no no after that?" " What?" " Your never slept with anyone?" " No it was all a fake to get those less popular guys popular. For &70 dollars." " Wow you must have gotten rich." " Ya ya, can we get back to the topic?" " I don't know Angel." " Lexie!" " I don't know if he's into you." " Just. Ur." Angel said

before walking back downstairs.

I laughed before walking down the stairs.