3. Have I Never. . .Pic Of Zoey

*3

Chapter 3 of Forbidden Secrets.

Lexie's pov

" Oooh I'll start!" Angel said " Angel you don't even know what we are playing." " Hm fine." Angel said. " Ok the rules are simple you say somthing and if you did it you remove a item of clothing." Bree said. " Like." Daniel said. " Oh just gimme my twenty bucks already." Bree said.

" Well I never ever lied to my parents before." Bree said. I took off my bracelets and placed them in the basket. I saw everyone else except Bree and Zoe place a item in the basket.

" I have never liked anyone in this circle." Blake said. I took of my jacket. " Never have I ever lied to my parents saying I was going to a friends house to study then go make out somewhere else." Zoe said. I thought about it. I looked around the room and Angel and Daisy placed their earrings in the basket.

" Hmmm." Drew said. " Never have I ever wanted to make out with someone in this circle." I took off my shoes. Damn I'm starting to hate this game. I have no more removable items.

******

Thank God the game turned into Truth or Dare. " Daisy truth or Dare?" Clayton asked. " Hmmm." Daisy thought " Truth." " Have mom and dad ever caught you making out with someone?" Daisy blushed " Yes." she said softly.

*******

Blake brought over some drinks. " If mom and dad asked Daniel did it." Blake said. I laughed " I'm with you." I said " See it's fun being the bad child." Blake said. I drank from the cup and it was soon empty. I walked over to the kitchen and open the fridge getting out another beer.

" Hey cuz!" Angel said. " Yea?" I said walking over " Do you want to become majorly popular?" Angel asked. " Sure." " Well it's super easy with the highschool standards and all, all you basiclly got to do Is sleep with someone, then damn are you sure popular." Angel said.

I walked into a different room and sat on the bed and turned on the tv. Drew walked in and sat next to me " Why are you downstairs enjoying the party?" Drew asked " Uh I don't know maybe it's because I'm not all that into popularity." " That's probably the lamest excuse I ever heard." Drew said.

Please Comment, tell me what you think should happen! Like it Hate it? Vote! Fan!