*Prologue* First School Day.

[Prologue]

Forbidden Secrets

Dalia's pov

I sat with Riley and Summer talking.

*******

I was led into a room with Xavier walking behind me. The door shut behind us. " I already know what your going to do." I said to Xavier as I sat down on the table top. " So I guess that makes it easier." " Maybe." I said playing with some gum balls in my hands. Xavier laughed " You can put those gum balls down." " Who said they were gum balls?" I said. " You wouldn't hurt me." Xavier said chuckling. " You know, Carla will come back." " Good." " Not to join but, to kill Alex." " Yeah right." Xavier said. " Yup." " Don't make me get Peter." " His powers don't effect me you know that." I said. Xavier chuckled " This is why Alex needs you." " Why because he secretly still loves me and wants to make out with me?" I said " You don't get it, when you were with Alex he thought you were more powerful." " Yeah, I could break out of here." Xavier laughed. " I would like to see you try." Xavier said. Alex walked in. Xavier opened the door and walked out.

Summers pov

" Oh come on Sydney it's ok here." Riley said. Sydney laughed " You minding this would be where Lucas would like." Sydeny said. Riley stood up suddenly as Dalia ran past.

Dalias pov

Alex how would I describe him? Hmmm. Doors were closing on my left and right as I ran for the backdoor. I threw a marble and the door stopped crushing the marble I pulled the door open and went threw before it closed.

I ran up to the treehouse and sat down. What did Alex do to me while I was there. I kinda feel a connection to him. Oh God did I just think that?

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Carla was standing behind me. " Hello." Carla said. I turned around. " How did you know I was here?" I asked " Oh I saw it." Carla said. "Saw it?" " The whole thing by the way the escape was beautiful." " And What Xavier ment was true." " I was just thirteen when my Parents got in a car crash. Peter told me my brother died. So I went with Peter, he told me I caused the car crash because of my extra special abilities. He gave me somthing that would boost my powers. He told me it would bring my parents back. The next week I was treated as shit. I couldn't use my ability for anything. Peter well he found Alex and put these thoughts in his head."

Carla said sitting down. " But, you found your brother." " Yes, but Peter I don't know what he is he can just make you think anything was true he made me think my brother died." Carla said " But why?" " Because sometimes Peter wants extra special vampires." " But, I'm no different from Eli." " Ya but, Peter put this thought in Alex's head that you and me were the only vampires." " Wow Peter is the brains?" " Yeah he can like make you do anything." Carla said.

Seth's pov

" Nice going Xavier." I said to him. " Alex let her get away." l Yah but you were supposed to be watching her." " We can find some other girl like Dalia soon enough." Xavier said.

_______________________________

Dalia's pov

I knocked on my door. Ty opened it " Sis!" Ty said. I smiled hugging him. " Where's everyone?" " Not here while your Parents are home." " Oh right." I said. I walked in and grabbed my phone off the counter top and called Eli.

" Hello?" Eli said. " Eli! Where are you?" " Dalia?" I laughed " Where are you?" " At my mom and dad's house and don't worry they just left to finish their honeymoon I think or did they go to Vegas?" Eli said.

I walked up to my room and grabbed a bag. " And where do we think we are going?" my mom asked " To see my friends." " No your not." my mom said. I turned around and saw Cole holding hands with my mom. I walked over to my window. " Clean your room." my mom said before walking away. I climbed out walking on top off the roof.