12. What?! - Pic Of Drew

12

Chapter 12 of Forbidden Secrets.

Lexie's pov

I felt Logan's hands unstrap my bra letting it fall on the ground. I smiled kissing him.

********

I opened my eyes and I was laying down while Logan was laying next to me. I felt terrible and grabbed the wrap and my clothes- wait MY CLOTHES! I sighed. Another night of sex with out protection. Damn.

I wrapped the wrap around me and put on a orange tank top with some white short shorts. Logan was sitting in his boxers watching tv.

My iPhone started to ring. " Hello?" I said. " Where are you?" My mom said. "I'm fine mom, Gavin found us when we. . . Went shopping." " Ok don't forget to come home." My mom said. " Bye mom." I said pushing end.

" Great." I said " What?" Logan asked " my mom's mom got back together with Colton so now Clayton and Daisy aren't my seconds cousins."

********

I made great friends with Angel, but my friendship with Bree turned to dust after I made out with Logan in front of her. She will never forgive me now. Ow!

" Ow! Angel!" I said " Sorry your dress won't zip." Angel said " Just try." " Maybe you should try to take off your wrap." Angel said

Yes Angel, Zoe, And Logan only know that I'm pregnant.

" Angel just try to OW!" I yelled the last part. " Got it!" Angel said. " I don't feel so good." I said. Angel held up a bucket before I vomited again. " Thanks." I said walking to the bathroom. " You sure your pregnant?"Angel said "Yeah!" " Let's make sure." Angel said. I chuckled "i already took a test." "Breast tenderness?" " Ow." I said. " un huh." "Ur Angel just get ready so I can go see Clayton. I need my guy friends." I said. " Alright, brush your teeth." Angel said walking out.

I walked down the stairs and sat next to Clayton and Daniel. " Where's Bree?" I asked. " She's over by Alec." "oh yeah." " Can I come to that club sometime?" Clayton asked " Does everyone know!" I said " Yeah probably just the teens, and Alec." " Great." I said. " Damn Angel you clean up good." Clayton said as she sat down. " Gross! We used to be cousins!" Angel said. Clayton chuckled. " Bree wants to talk to you." Angel said to me. " Bye boys." I said.

Bree was swinging on the swing outside. Logan was swinging next to her while Krissy was on the slide she mouthed 'Go away.' I could tell Logan didn't want to be here. I sat at the bottom of the slide looking at Logan.

Logan's pov

I felt Bree pull me closer and she kissed me. Damn this girl just won't give up! I saw tears running out of Lexie's eyes as she ran into the house. " Bree YOU BITCH!" Angel shouted. I pushed Bree away as Angel started punching the shit out of her " You said you just wanted to talk to her!" Angel screamed. All the parents came out and Eli pulled Angel off Bree while Alec held Bree. Krissy ran into the house.

Lexie's pov

I ran up To my room and threw my dress off I grabbed some random clothes and put them on. I grabbed a pillow and cried into it. I grabbed my car keys and walked downstairs out to the garage. " Where are you going?" Clayton asked. " Anywhere but here." I said as I got into my car. Clayton went through the door as he sat in my car. " Can I come?" Clayton asked. " Only if you want to die." I said. Clayton grabbed my arms " Lexie." Clayton said. " Everything will be fine once I'm dead!" I screamed at him. " No it will not." " Yea it will! Bree will be happy I'm dead and she will love Logan then, Blake will be happy he's a only child!" I screamed tears falling out.