13. My Mom Went Wacko.

13

Lexie's pov

I grabbed Logan's hand walking into the house I used to live at. Dylan and Angel were siting on the couch. " Go do whatever." my mom said.

I sat next to Dylan I let Logan's hand go as I hugged Dylan. He smiled " I missed you too." Dylan said.

Blake walked in and sat on Dylans left side. " Hey man!" Blake said. Zoey sat next to Angel. I looked over at Logan and suddenly I didn't feel good.

I fought back the urge to puke. As I walked over to my Mom with Blake. I looked at Blake and wondered why mom never told us about Our Grandma and Grandpa I thought when your younger they are the ones to buy everything for you, but instead my mom chooses now.

" Hi mom." my mom said. Mia ( Our grandma) smiled " Where have you been?" She asked. Our dad laughed " We have been busy and all with stuff." My mom said.

After we were done meeting my moms mom I sat down next to Logan. " How's your day going?" Logan said. Bree sat down next to Daniel. " Fine. I guess." I said.

" Hi Clayton." Bree said. Clayton crossed his arms. " What?" Bree asked. " Come here everyone!" Someone yelled. I groaned. I reached my arms up " Carry me." I said. Logan chuckled as he helped me up. " I'm not going to carry you." Logan said.

*******

" This is just like a fair." I said. " Yup totally." Clayton said. I looked down at the list that my mom gave me. "Race?" I groaned. " Why must they do this?" Zoey asked. " Hey! Your the one exuded." " What's that supposed to mean?" " Nothing it just means being the only human you don't get to do anything. " Xander said. " But! I want to bob for apples." " I don't even think that's on the list." Xander said.

I was sitting with Logan on the ground while I watched as Xander and Blake had like nerf guns. " My mom has officially lost it." I said. " Aha!" Xander said jumping up. I grabbed Logan disappearing up in the tree.

" Aw man!" Xander said looking up. I sticked my tongue out at Xander. " Haven't I told you not to do that ever again?" Logan asked. " Well maybe I want that delicious candy as the prize." " I want it!" Blake yelled. Blake was holding two nerf guns chasing Xander.

" Blake your such a cheater!" I yelled. Logan grabbed my hand and we slipped through the tree. " Damn." Blake said. I laughed. As I grabbed both of his guns. " Ahhhhh!" Blake yelled running away. " Nice one." Xander said running back after Blake. " This game is stupid. Come on let's go find that treasure." I said. Blake ran up to me and I shot a dart on his vest. "Nooooo." Blake said. Now it was Xander chasing me and Logan. I ran to the giant X by the swing set and Logan reached his hands down and lifted out the bag of candy. Xander tackled Logan. Logan threw the candy to me and I disappeared and appeared next to Clayton. Xander was running towards me as I gave it to my mom. " Here's your bag of M&M's" She said.

I smiled.

********

I yawned as I laid my head on Logan. Krissy looked at me. "Where are your parents?" "Don't know." I said. " Probably yelling at Blake." Logan said. I laughed " You know my brother so well." I said. " Can-" I stopped Krissy. " No." " But-" " No." " Please??!" " No for the last time Gavin is not coming over!" " Ugh, fine then." Krissy said. Krissy got up and dissappeared. " Ugh wearing that dress with my wrap is hard enough and I have to run in it." I said. " So your solution is 'taking off the wrap?' What if your brother or Parents come In?" " I'll probably just disappear up to my room. I feel good like this." " You know if you don't like it you-" " No." Logan chuckled "Alright alright. I'm just wondering what traits the baby will have." " Probably your dark hair and my eyes." Logan laughed "Anyways aren't you supposed to visit a doctor?" " No, because if I did our family working there would rat me out." " All hospitals?" " Yup." " Damn." " Don't cuss in front of the baby you want it's first word to be damn?" Logan chuckled " That wouldn't happen." " It might." " Ssh Lexie were going to be great parents." " Ya, but the why Zoe acts with Blake is strange." " And don't forget she freaked out when you asked for a wrap." " You don't think my brother got her pregnant do you?" " Nah I think I know Blake better than that." Logan.