9. Are you using me?--Pic Of Daisy

9

Here's chapter 9 of Forbidden Secrets.

Lexie's Pov

I lifted my head from Blake's chest. I walked downstairs and saw a note on the table " Me, Ryan, Alec, and everyone else I'm to lazy to mention went out. Be back tomorrow. Be good.' read the note. I walked upstairs and got dressed out makeup on and grabbed my iPhone I texted Logan saying he could come over.

Bree was with Daniel shopping for things she needed. Like probably- there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it Logan smiled then kissed me.

" Yeah Bree just texted me that she's at walmart shopping." Logan said " did she tell you want for?" " Yeah. I don't know how this can work if both our boyfriend and girlfriend wants to keep sleeping with us." Logan said. I laughed " it will work." " Yeah but, I don't really want to sleep with Bree while I'm dating you." " Awwwh. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Plus I'm going over to Drews in a couple of hours." " Yeah I'm supposed to meet Bree at her house in two hours." Logan groaned. I laughed.

We were both laying on my bed watching tv. My door was locked so if Blake got up I could hear him and Logan would find some where to hide.

I got up and walked to the bathroom fixing my hair.

Logan walked in behind me " Want to go to that club again?" Logan asked " Sure." I said. I smiled as I kissed him he kissed me back as we both walked over to the bed.

I fell on top of Logan kissing him. His hands went up my shirt.

Drew's pov

I looked over at Zoe. " Uh were are mom and dad?" Zoe asked " I think they went out." I said. " Ugh the time I feel like vomiting they aren't here." I heard Zoe vomit as I walked over to her " Zoe are you ok?" I asked " Yeah." Zoe said. She looked really pale " did you hook up with someone at that party?" " No." " Zoe I won't tell mom or dad." " Alright!" Zoe said. Vomiting again. " Me and Blake have been secretly dating." Zoe said.

***

A few minutes later and Zoe walked out. " Zoe." I said. She groaned.

Blake's pov

" Zoe!" I yelled as I looked at her. " I'll give you some time and go visit Lexie." Drew said.

As soon as Drew left I looked at her " Zo, you said you took the pill." I said. Zoe started crying "I'm sorry I didn't I don't know what I was thinking." Zoe sobbed into my arms. " Zoe, do you think your. . . Pregnant?" I said.

Lexie's pov

I looked at Logan " Logan." I said out of breath. " Uh huh?" Logan said just as out of breath. " You did use a condom right?" I asked " Uh-" I heard a knock on the downstairs door. Logan rolled off of me as I put my robe on.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Drew. "Hey!" Drew said kissing me. "I'll be right back." I said disappearing. " Logan Drews here!" I said. " That's my cue." Logan said hugging me in his boxers. Logan grabbed the rest of his clothes and put them on. I grabbed my clothes putting them on. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair and make up. I kissed Logan before he jumped out my window.

I walked back downstairs and Drew was sitting at the table. " Hi." I said sitting on his lap. He kissed me. " I missed you." Drew said. We walked up to my room and Drew and me started making out and I knew what was coming next.

Zoe's pov

" Blake. I'm sorry." I said. " I can't believe that you lied to me." " Blake. I promise I'll never lie to you again." I said. " I can't believe your carrying my child! I mean what am I supposed to tell my parents. And your parents what will they say?" Blake said. " I'm really sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I guess being bored and ignored all my life I don't know." I said. Blake hugged me " I forgive you." Blake said hugging me. "And we can get through this together." Blake said.

Lexie's pov

I watched as Drew got dressed and walked out then something in my mind clicked. I was always basically forced to take the pill cause damn Drew didn't use a condom every time we had sex. I gasped. Then picked up my iPhone.

-------------------

Short? Probably.