Chapter 15 - Surprises

Ash's POV

Me : Yes it is, Gardevoir, mega evolve!

Gardevoir undergo mega evolution, making the crowd, and not to mention, the announcer, wide eyed, now they can see what a shiny mega evolved Pokemon looked like.

At Gary's place...

Gary : He mega evolved it!

Misty : No way!

Trip : Not only it is shiny, he also made Gardevoir mega evolve!

Dawn : Now we can see what shiny mega evolved Pokemon really looks like!

Serena : Hey guys, worry about May, not the guy.

Paul : You guys were staring at the Gardevoir like freaks.

Misty : Oh yeah, sorry...

At the Champions' place...

Steven : No way! He got a Gardevoirite too!

Cynthia : I was expecting it anyway, he got a shiny Gardevoir, and he got a Mega Ring on his wrist, so it's obvious that he has a mega stone for Gardevoir.

Diantha : I'm looking forward with the looks of a shiny Mega Gardevoir. I really want to see it.

Alder : Well then, let's watch the outcome of the mega evolution process.

At Ash's place...

Gardevoir was now done with her mega evolution, she's still in her black and blue coloring, then suddenly, Gardevoir cried and then orange auras were now around her body, I'm really thankful with Lurantis, Gumshoos and Wishiwashi for this, activating this one helps Gardevoir power up her attacks and speed, also her defenses. The crowd was still in silent for a moment, then I can now hear some 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from them.

Announcer : What a sight! A Shiny Mega Gardevoir in the flesh! This trainer isn't going easy on his first match!

If the announcer only knew, I'm waiting for this moment to come, I'm waiting for my revenge to happen, this is my payback for what they have done to me.
I'm so gonna defeat her in this first match.

May : B-Blaziken, Overheat let's go!

Then Mega Blaziken opened it's mouth and released a larger Flamethrower, or Overheat from it's mouth then shot it to Gardevoir, and as always, I nodded at her, then she used Teleport behind Mega Blaziken and then fired up a Moonblast point-blank range. Mega Blaziken cried in pain but still stayed strong, I hate to admit this but, May's mega evolved Blaziken is strong too. I nodded again at Gardevoir then she used a barrage of Shadow Balls towards Mega Blaziken, May's eyes narrowed and then quickly cried out her command.

May : Close Combat quick!

Mega Blaziken then repelled all of the Shadow Balls with it's Close Combat(I know, I know, bare with me😅)But one of the Shadow Balls was missed and then hit Mega Blaziken, making Mega Blaziken cry in pain again.

May : Blaziken hang on!

Mega Blaziken regained it's balance and then stood up, May's Blaziken is really strong that it can still stand after dealing with a Moonblast and Shadow Ball.

May : Okay Blaziken, Flamethrower!

Mega Blaziken shot a flame from it's mouth and then aimed it to Gardevoir, I closed my eyes, indicating to repel that Flamethrower with Shadow Ball. She hurled a shadowy ball(because Shadow Ball) and then let it collided with the Flamethrower, the collision resulted to a cloud of dust, then I opened my left eye, Gardevoir saw this and then understood what I meant, then she shrank into the shadows and then appeared behind Mega Blaziken, then fired another Moonblast at Mega Blaziken. I think Mega Blaziken can't handle two Moonblasts and a Shadow Ball, but to my surprise, Blaziken still stood there, but having those scratch marks around it's body.