Chapter 8 - The Kiss

Lillie's POV

4 days ago...

While brushing Snowy's white, soft fur, I still kept thinking about what happened at the day Snowy evolved...

~Flashback~

Ash : Hey Lillie, you really took good care of Snowy, look at her fur, it's so soft.

Me : Thank you Ash, I brush her fur everyday.

I gave him a sweet smile, then he smiled back, then I looked at Snowy, her eyes are something filled with some kind of determination about something.

Me : You know Ash, I was kinda thinking...

Ash : What is it?

Me : Do you think Snowy wants to evolve?

Ash and Snowy's reaction was filled with surprise and shock, then a moment after, Ash was now on his signature toothly grin.

Me : It is you and Snowy who will decide that kind of thing, mostly Snowy.

He gave me another toothly grin, causing me to blush a little and looked at Snowy, her eyes seems saying that she is now ready to evolve. I stared at her eyes for a little bit longer, the more I stare I her, the more she want to evolve, after a couple of seconds staring at each other, I finally made my decision.

Me : I'll do it. I'll evolve Snowy, if that is what she wants, then I'll respect it.

Snowy cooed in happiness and nuzzled me on the cheeks, and so does Ash. Then I searched for my bag because it has an Ice Stone inside. I showed Snowy the Ice Stone, her eyes sparkled at the sight of the Ice Stone, then suddenly, she happily jumped and reached the stone with her paws, she made contact with the Ice Stone, causing for her to glow brightly, indicating that she will be evolving into her next stage, Ash and my eyes was now staring at the magnificent phenomenon. Snowy's tails was now longer and more beautiful than before, the evolution was finished and revealed an Alolan Ninetails, our eyes were now staring at her with awe.