Chapter 5 - Alpha Pokemon's Plans

Ash's POV

What. Is. That?! I've never seen a Lucario with that color! The Lucario I know is just blue ones while shinies are yellow ones! But this one isn't ordinary! This Lucario has silver coating, and also some red streaks all over it's body! First is Lugia, then Greninja, and then this?! Just what is going on?!

Lana : What's with that Lucario?

Sophocles : I've never seen a Lucario with silver coat like that!

Professor Kukui : As a professor, it is my job to know all kinds of Pokemon, but what I am seeing right now is new to me!

Kiawe : First was Greninja, now, a silver Lucario.

Lillie murmured something, so I can't really hear much of it, then I see Mallow giving Lillie a weird look.

Mallow : You said something Lillie?

Lillie : Wh-What?! No! I didn't said something.

Mallow : Sure......

While looking at them, Tapu Koko snatched my attention, making me look to it, Tapu Koko cried, while the Lucario stood in front of Pikachu, magnificently.
Lucario stared at Tapu Koko seriously while Tapu Koko did the same. Silence filled the place, but all of it was cut off by Tapu Koko charging up electricity and charged to Lucario, Lucario let Tapu Koko get close to him, Tapu Koko was about to hit Lucario, but Lucario swiftly side-stepped to dodge the attack, but to our surprise, Tapu Koko kept going on, but it's plan is to run away, leaving us and the Lucario.

Lucario then looked at me, I was nervous, of course, because it's a very rare Lucario, I think I'm the first one who's seen a Lucario like this. Lucario also looked at the others, and also the injured Pikachu, but Pikachu right now recovered a bit, I hurriedly went to Pikachu and picked him up by my arms.
I can see Lucario getting serious a bit, then calmed down after, Lucario walked towards me, I took a one step back, but Lucario kept walking towards me, until Lucario halted right in front of me, stared at me emotionlessly, then he started to lift his arms, but to my shock, no, to our shock, Lucario tapped it's arms on one of my empty pokeballs, Lucario was sucked in, then made three wiggles, then made a sound indicating that Lucario was caught, silence once again filled the place.

Everyone : .........WHAT?!?!

Pikachu and me, and the others, who jaw-dropped at the 'wonderful' sight, cannot also believe it, I mean, just like that?! After showing itself right in front of us, then confronting Tapu Koko, he just made himself caught?! Why? Why me? As what the others say to me, I'm just a weakling, why do I have to own those Pokemons which I don't deserve? Sometimes, that made me think, are these things, also parts of the dream?

Everyone ran towards me, wearing their surprised looks, that can't be helped. I chuckled mentally at this.

Lana : How Ash?

Me : H-How?

I nervously laughed at the sudden question, even I don't know Lana.

Sophocles : You know, the Lucario incident?

Me : Honestly, I don't know.

Professor Kukui : I don't know what's in you Ash, but I should say, your a wonderful trainer, so many surprises.

Yeah right professor, I have so many surprises, yet I'm the one who is more surprised at these surprises.

Mallow : Hey Ash, did you know, someone's admiring you.

I tilt my head in question, that's new, I'm not even that awesome, I'm a weakling, why would someone admire me? And I I'm the weakest trainer alive, probably.