Chapter 17 - Lillie, Time To Shine!

Ash's POV

Tournament Day 2

It is now the second day of the tournament, what happened yesterday really can't get out of my mind, I can't believe a Rayquaza, a Hoopa, which is kind of weird, but awesome Pokemon, and a Latios, joined me without hesitation. Every bits of that moment is really making me go nuts. And now, I can really feel my excitement flowing around me. I really hope I can battle one of them the next round.

I nudged Pikachu awake, I can't believe I didn't let Pikachu come out from the room, because I don't want the others to see him, maybe they can recognize him? And if that happens, my cover will blow up, and then I'm taking the tournament with my real name on, Ash.

My plan is I'll be saving Pikachu for the last, since he was the strongest on my team, maybe show him up at the semi-finals, because if I show him around right now, the others will find me suspicious about my team.

Pikachu was now awake, but still sleepy, grunting out loud for waking him up, but that was all solved by giving him his favorite, ketchup. He hurriedly grabbed it and opened it, smelling the fresh scent of the ketchup, seeing this makes me kind of weird, or something like that.

Lillie : Pikachu can be really weird sometimes.

Me : Ah! L-Lillie! Since when did you get here?

Lillie : Since I opened the door and went in here?

Oh, what a nice answer in reply, but I think she's right, maybe I'm distracted by the ketchup god when she got in here.

Lillie : Aaaanyways, be sure you'll do good the next round!

After that, Lillie gave me a peck, this time, not on the cheek, but on the lips, her sweet lips smashed into mine, we lasted for just a couple of seconds, and then broke free from each other. Man, I really could get used to it if she does it one more time.

Lillie : Bye! I'll meet you there! We'll be waiting!

Lillie waved goodbye at me, I waved back, them she went out and closed the door shut. Pikachu, who is looking at the whole scene, happily cried out.

Pikachu : Pikapi! Pika pika pikachu!

Me : Thanks Pikachu.

Phew, thankfully, Pikachu is really there for me, I wonder what I will do if Pikachu was gone, or I didn't met him in the first place.

Lillie : By the way, here's your pancakes!

Lillie handed me a pack of pancakes, Pikachu and even me were now drooling at it, Lillie chuckled and then went out from the room, for the second time, I'm glad that I met Lillie too, she's really thoughtful, caring, yep, lovable, and then kind, also gentle to others, like, everything.

Pikachu : Pikapi!

Me : What is it Pikachu?

Pikachu : Pikapika!

Oh! The tournament! I almost forgot! I thanked Pikachu, finished up my pancake, and then hurriedly went out from the room, but went back in, and decided to let Pikachu go with me, because I thought that I'm not the only one who caught a Pikachu, so maybe they can't notice that it's really me, if they found out already, that'd be ridiculous. Pikachu happily cried out and then jumped on to my shoulder. After that, we hurriedly went out and will meet Lillie and the others at the battle arena.

We now arrived at the meeting place, seeing Lillie and the others, talking with each other, then they finally noticed, and then greeted me good mornings.

Sophocles : Morning Satoshi!

Mallow : Hey Satoshi! Ready for the next round?

She didn't need to ask me that question, I'm completely ready for everything, I nodded in response, the others noticed Pikachu and then questioned me quickly.