Chapter 12 - A Little Revenge

Ash's POV

Oh no, someone just knew what we are hiding, no! I can't let Bonnie say every single word about this, but I think I can trust her with this, it's all my fault, I didn't noticed the surveillance cameras around here, how can I see then when they're so small, and we are from above. Geez.

Lillie and me sighed, forgetting about what happened today, then head back to our rooms, while walking, I noticed a familiar face from a distance, if I can recall, he is the most noisiest person of all. I kind of want to get my revenge, but I think it'll come soon.

Gary, Gary was talking with somebody, I knew those faces, how could I forget those, but to our surprise, Gary suddenly went to us and...

Gary : Hey there beautiful.

Gary's POV, before the scene...

We went out from our rooms and head down the booth, we asked if someone strong joined the tournament, she told us that there's someone who looks pretty strong joined at the tournament.
Oh I can't wait to beat that guy, I'm the strongest of all, Gary Oak.

My pride was cut off by a punch from Misty and Dawn, they are really irritating, they always disturb me, I'm not Ash you know, that weakling sure sucks. If he shows himself to this tournament, I'm so gonna have fun.

Dawn : Keep your ego down, will you?

Misty : I'm gonna throw you a Flamethrower from Gyarados if you keep noisy.

They always give me chills everytime they mention be their Pokemons, it happened three times, one from Dawn's Mamoswine, second is from Misty's Gyarados, and third is from May's Blaziken, that was the worst moment I've ever experienced.

Me : Okay, okay, sorry.

We were walking just outside the battle arena, where there are many trainers who are also passing by, they seem weak, but my eyes were now on a guy with black cloak and black mask, he was with a really beautiful girl, she took my interest, then I hurriedly walked to them.

Me : Hey there beautiful.

Ash's POV

I earned a tick mark on my forehead, seeing him right now, in front, makes me want to get my revenge. He keeps making Lillie uncomfortable, okay that's it!

I pushed him back from Lillie, and stood in front of her, he gained balance and angrily looked at me, then the others also came, those familiar faces are giving me the creeps, but I did my best to hide it from them. Lillie behind me was now standing beside me.

Gary : Why you! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!

I looked at Lillie, Lillie nodded, then I gazed my attention back at him, but to my surprise, four familiar faces walked beside him, holding a pokeball on their hand. Are they serious?! 5 vs. 2?!

Brock, Trip, Paul, Gary, and Misty, I know this five are the great battlers of Kalos High, but I have grown now, I'm not afraid of them anymore. I'm gonna show them that I have changed.

Me : Lillie, ready your Pokemon for me please?

Lillie : Okay!

Lillie happily followed my request, she picked up a pokeball and readied it, Gary stood there, laughing, then the others dined in with the laughter.

Gary : 5 vs. 2? Hahaha, don't joke with us. You didn't know that we are great battlers here in Kalos.

Misty : Gary, let's make a bet, if you can handle the two of them, then we will treat you lunch.