-I need your honest opinion-

I need your honest opinion...

What do you really think about this book?

Or my writing skills?

Do it something like this I guess...

Here's my own review of my book:

Personally, I think it's a bit too fast phased... but then again this was meant to be a short story so I had to kinda rush it...

With my writing skills, I think it's ok. But not enough. I think my grammar is ok and my use of words are understandable enough, but I lack using "flowering" and extravagant words so it's kinda... eh. You know what I mean?

I also don't think I have described and detailed much in this story. Especially with the character's feelings. I'm bad at describing feelings and stuff like that. I guess that's why I just mostly write down what's on their mind.

I think I was able to be consistent with the characters' personally tho. Jungkook's personality was a bit complicated because he's supposed to come out as the cute and shy character but grows confidence when they're around someone they're comfortable with or doing something they like a lot. The personality I had enjoyed writing a lot on is Jimin's personality. Idk, I just enjoyed writing with that kind of character.

Now... chapter 10*cough cough* it didn't go as detailed as I wanted (what) but it was better than the other NSFW scenes I have written.

So yeah.... I guess that's my own review of this book.