~☀️10~ (bonus chapter) (❗️smut)

~Sunkissed Bonus Chapter~
-Part 10-
~☀️~

WARNING: ❗️this chapter contains mature content ❗️
This chapter  will ruin all the innocence that's left in you.
I got carried away writing I'm sorry

I suggest listening to the video attached to this chapter for more feels.

(This is a switch. Just letting you know)

"Jungkook! You little shit!" Taehyung cried. "If you weren't so adorable I swear I would have killed you by now!"

Jungkook just smeared icing all over his boyfriend again. This time he swore it was an accident though.

There was icing all over Taehyung's face as well as his shirt. Jungkook felt guilty because he knew Taehyung loved that shirt.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized "I honestly didn't mean to get it all over you!"

It was almost Namjoon's and Jin's anniversary and Joon was planning to surprise his husband. Taehyung and Jungkook offered help by volunteering to bake a cake for them. Jungkook was in charge of making the icing and instead of getting it on the cake, he (accidentally) tipped the bowl full of icing on his boyfriend.

"I'll go take a quick shower..." Taehyung said with sigh. "You stay here and continue making that cake."

Jungkook nodded. They were done baking the cake anyways. All they needed to do was to decorate it.

Jungkook got his job done quickly. He placed the cake on the fridge, feeling satisfied of his work.

He ran towards Taehyung's room to tell him that he was done with his task.

The bedroom door was left open, Jungkook assumed that Taehyung was probably done or hasn't even started showering yet so he entered his room.

He froze on his tracks.

Taehyung was singing in the shower.

Taehyung had the most beautiful, most angelic voice Jungkook had ever heard in his life.

Jungkook never knew his boyfriend was a good singer.

His voice was deep yet smooth. Listening to it felt like being brushed by a soft silk cloth. It sounded relaxing and... sexy.

Jungkook approached the bathroom as if he was under an enchantment by Taehyung's voice. He needed to hear it better. It was just so good.

Jungkook leaned towards the bathroom door. Next thing he knew his face was facing the cold tiles of the bathroom door.

The singing stopped.

Jungkook looked up to glance at Taehyung. Taehyung was facing the wall so Jungkook was only able to glance at his back. Taehyung had a nice figure. He wasn't as built as Jungkook, but damn. He was sexy.

And he had a nice ass.

The younger immediately glanced down. JUNGKOOK! Snap out of it!

"Uhhh...." Jungkook didn't dare look up again, even though he secretly wanted to. "IM SORRY! I didn't know the door was open!"

Taehyung was to blame for not knowing how to lock rooms.

But then again it was Jungkook's fault for entering inside Taehyung's room without being invited anyways.