~☀️1~

~Sun kissed~
Part 1
~☀️~

It was a hot summer day. A boy was laying by the sea shore, listening to the calming waves and feeling of the warm summer sun on his skin.

"Kim Taehyung!"

A big splash of water hit Taehyung's dry skin. Causing him to sit up with a jolt.

"Park Jimin!" He cried. "What was that for?"

Jimin, the boy who splashed Taehyung (who was also his best friend), giggled. "You weren't paying attention that's why, dumbass"

Jimin and Taehyung has been best friends ever since Jimin moved in the house next door to Taehyung's 8 years ago.  They were inseparable ever since. They often hang out at the beach which was only a bike ride away from their homes. They visit almost every day during the summer vacation.

"And why would I need to pay attention to you?" Taehyung remarked, shaking the water off him.

Jimin smirked and pointed at something behind him. Taehyung's eyes followed to whatever Jimin is pointing to.

He was pointing at the Lifeguard chair. Taehyung squinted to see who was seated...

It was none other than hot as fuck jeon jungkook.

Also known as the person who Taehyung is very gay for. Taehyung immediately felt himself blush.

Taehyung had a crush on Jungkook for quite a long time now. Taehyung had never talked to him though, even if they go to the same highschool. Taehyung was usually a confident and outgoing kind of person (he was a part of their school's theater club and was a good actor so he really should be confident) , but that isn't the case when it comes to boys he like.

Who wouldn't have a crush on Jungkook? He's extremely good looking... a gentleman who's got a dangerous side. He's talented as hell. Taehyung couldn't think of anything he couldn't do. He can sing and dance well, he has a talent for art, and he was an ace at every single sport he tried especially swimming (hence why his side job was being a lifeguard).

Everyone, girls and boys alike, would give ANYTHING to be his boyfriend. Strangely tho, the boy hasn't dated anyone and isn't really interested in anyone (or at least Taehyung thought so).

"Soooooo....?" Taehyung faced Jimin again. "What about him?"

"It's your time..." Jimin said. "...for you to talk to him."

Taehyung shook his head. "HELL NAH! You know I can't do that."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You CAN. You just WONT because you're a fcking coward."

Jimin continued to speak. "Anyways, I have the perfect plan for you..."

Whatever the plan was, Taehyung sure wouldn't do it. But he was curious to hear what Jimin has came up with. "Ok..? What's the plan exactly?"

A smirk appeared in Jimin's lips. "It's easy, Tae... And you can finally put that acting skill of yours to good use..."

"I have a bad feeling about this. " Taehyung murmured.

"AY! Hear me out! All you have to do is to swim over there... And pretend you're drowning or you need help or something." Jimin explained.

Tae raised an eyebrow and gave his friend a confused look, although he had a feeling what Jimin would say next. "And what would I gain if I do that?"

Jimin: "What would you gain? The lifeguard's attention of course!"

Tae: "What?!"

Jimin: "Come on Tae! Don't you want to be rescued by Jeon Jungkook?"

A/N:
Wow, first chapter. I haven't written anything in so long so don't expect this story to be that good.

If you guys spot any mistakes, feel free to correct me so I can improve. (There's bound to be mistakes since I didn't re-read this chapter... Hehe)

I might include some other ships besides VKOOK in this book. (NAMJIN and YOONMIN or even YOONMINSEOK perhaps?)