~☀️7~

~Sun kissed~
Part 7
~☀️~

One week later, Jimin had started hanging out with Suga and Hoseok more and more. That leaves only Taehyung and Jungkook together.  They missed Jimin's company, but the time without him allowed the two to bond more and get to know each other better.

Turns out Hoseok's boyfriend was no other than Suga. Although Jimin never felt like the third wheel when hanging out with them because they are both fun to be with (more on Hoseok tho... Suga is mostly quiet.)

Jimin hangs out with them during the afternoon. So Taehyung and Jungkook had time to spend with Jimin in the morning.

This morning though, Jimin was nowhere to be found.

"Where could that pabo be?" Taehyung muttered, reached for his phone to call his best friend.

Nope, he's not picking up.

"He probably over slept..." Jungkook assumed. "Got tired from hanging out with Hoseok and Suga..."

That hurt Taehyung a bit that Jimin hangs out with other people more often now. But he just shrugged it off. Jungkook is here with him to keep him company, so he isn't that lonely.

Taehyung texted Jimin a quick message: "Where da hell are you pabo?" And returned the phone back in his pocket.

"Hmm... let's take a stroll down the shore... the weather is pretty nice." Taehyung suggested.

Jk: "Okie"

The two walked to the beach together side by side. Their shoulder's brushing against each other making Taehyung's cheeks heat up slightly.

Once they reached the shore, Taehyung took off his shoes, feeling the soft warm sand on his feet. Jungkook saw and copied the elder.

They continued walking. The waves from the see tickling their feet from time to time as they strolled.

They were silent. A little too silent for Taehyung.

"Hmm... let's play a game!" Taehyung suggested. "Truth or Dare?"

"Ok. Um..."Jungkook paused to think for a moment. "...truth."

"Alright... What was your first impression of me?" Taehyung asked. He was a bit nervous to ask that question, but he was genuinely curious.

Jungkook looked down. "Ummm... you were... interesting?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook weirdly. "Really? That's it?"

"Yeah, I mean... when I first saw you you caught my eye easily... There was just something about you that grabs people's attention. You're unique." Jungkook blushed (Taehyung noticed that and couldn't help but blush as well). "Uhhh... sorry if that sounded weird." Jungkook said, shyly.

"Nah. I'm glad you answered me honestly." Taehyung said. "Ok uh.. my turn! I pick dare."

"Ok, since jimin isn't around. I dare you to buy the ice creams for us." Jungkook said.

"Pfft! That's too easy!" Taehyung huffed. "But ok, I'll buy our ice creams. Just don't smear it on my face like what you did with the cupcake frosting"

"Ok Hyung." Jungkook agreed, but the expression on his face clearly tells he has other plans.
Taehyung made a mental note to not sit too close to Jungkook later on when he buys him his ice cream.

"Your turn again... truth or dare?" Taehyung asked.

"Dare" Jungkook answered.

Taehyung had a good Dare in mind. "Alright, give me a piggyback ride."

"Hmm. No... you're too heavy Hyung. I was barely able to carry you when I rescued you..." Jungkook complained.

"IM NOT! And It's a dare kookie. You cannot say no." Taehyung nudged Jungkook slightly.

Jungkook sighed. "Alright, hop on."

Taehyung smiled with satisfaction as he hoped on Jungkook's back.

"Alright. My turn again. This time I choose truth." Taehyung declared.

"Hmm, what do you like?" Jungkook asked.

"Your questions and dares are too easy. You're too boring to play truth or dare with" Taehyung bluntly said.

"I'll drop you if you don't answer my question hyung..." Jungkook threatened.

"Ok! Ok! Aish! NO NEED TO DROP ME!" Taehyung said, clinging onto Jungkook. "Hmm... I like to act... Jin enrolled me in acting workshops when I was very young and I really enjoyed it. I also like to play Overwatch."

"And oh! I like you too."

Silence.

Wait WHAT THE FUCK DID TAEHYUNG JUST SAID?

Oh gosh... did he just accidentally admitted that he liked Jungkook?

"Ok... it's m-my turn n-now." Jungkook said, his voice a whisper. "I c-choose t-truth."

"No wait. Jungkook. That was-"

"The truth is I like you too hyung."

"Oh"

There was silence again.

Taehyung could feel his heart almost bursting out of his chest.

Jungkook liked him

Jungkook liked him back.

Oh god... all this time Jungkook liked him back.

Taehyung wanted to scream with joy. He had never felt so happy in life.

Then Taehyung had thought of a perfect Dare.

"Jungkook, is it ok if it's your turn again?" Taehyung asked. Choose dare...

"Sure. I choose dare" Jungkook replied, as if reading Taehyung's mind.

Taehyung took a deep breath. And whispered...

"Ok, Jungkook. I dare you to go on a date with me."

A/N: the cliché story continuessss
But this was so cute I cannot

Now....Let me just plug this in...

I MADE A ONE SHOT BOOK!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT :'D