~☀️8~

~Sun kissed~
Part 8
~☀️~

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGG" Jimin's voice rang through the call.

"Gosh Jimin! You're so loud!" Taehyung complained. "But then again, I missed you annoying me"

"Awwwww. Taehyung admits he missed meeeee" Jimin giggles.

Tae: "Anyways... why weren't you around this morning?"

Jm: "I got tired from the party that's all. I danced all night!"

Tae: "Are you sure that's not the only reason why you got tired?"

Jm: "Tae No! NothingHappenedAtAll"

Tae: "Really? You talk fast when you're nervous. You're hiding something."

Jm: "ImNotHidingAnything!!"

Tae: "Yeah right."

Jm: "Nothing HAPPENED I SWEAR"

Jm: "Tae?"

Jm: "TAEHYUNG?"

Taehyung stopped talking. He knew that if he didn't talk for a while, Jimin would eventually spill the truth. It was his weakness.

Jimin continued to call for Taehyung.

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGG?!"

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE"

"DONT MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY"

"THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK"

Taehyung continued to not speak.

Taehyung heard Jimin sigh loudly.

"I started dating Hoseok." Jimin admitted.

Taehyung had almost dropped his phone from the shock. "YOU WHAT?! B-BUT HE HAS A BOYFRIEND?!"

"But I'm dating his boyfriend too. I'm also dating yoongi." Jimin said.

"Holy mother fcking shit what??" Taehyung let the curses roll of his tongue.... because This is ridiculous shit.

But Jimin is always up to ridiculous stuff... and they seem to work out fine in the end anyways (like the Fake-drowning-so-Taehyung-could-get-rescued-by-lifeguard-Jungkook-ridiculous shit). So Taehyung had to trust Jimin with this one.

"Um... I also made out with both of them." Jimin confessed. "Both of them are surprisingly dominant too. Please don't ask why I know."

Taehyung suddenly had thoughts of Jimin being *ahem* dominated by the two men and was scarred for life. "Jimin please stop. Oh god. I do not need to know how your two boyfriends are in bed. Psh. That's TMI"

"Sorry." Jimin giggled. "Having a Threesome was fun."

And with that Taehyung hanged up. He had enough of Jimin for the day.

~☀️~

Jungkook's pov But it's still in third person
A few days later...

Jungkook glanced at his reflection to check if he looks ok for the 10th time now.

He couldn't help it. He was really nervous. He's going on a date with someone and he just wants to look his best.