~☀️9~

~Sun kissed~
Part 9
~☀️~

(A/N: I suggest you watch the video attached to this chapter for more feels XD)
(This chapter is pretty much going to be like Run ep. 51 but it has more fluff)

"An amusement park?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yep." Taehyung answered. "I assumed you'll get bored with just an ordinary dinner date... so I took you here. we'll have lots of fun!"

Jungkook smiled. He loved amusement parks. He especially loved the rides. He's not exactly the type who gets scared over roller coasters and those pirate ship swing thingies.

"What should we do first?" Jungkook asked, already getting excited.

Taehyung shrugged. "You pick kookie baby."

Jungkook blushed at the pet name. "Alright, if you say so..."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into the nearest ride he could find, which was one of those pirate ship rides that swing high up.

"Wait... you want to ride that?!" Taehyung cried, surprised.

"Well. You asked me to pick. And I say we're going here first!" Jungkook declared.

"O-okay..." Taehyung replied nervously.

Surprisingly, the line wasn't that long so the two got on the ride pretty quickly. Jungkook could see Taehyung fidgeting in his seat and playing with hands. He was obviously scared.

Jungkook chuckled. "I never knew you were the type to get scared of rides easily..."

Taehyung kept quiet.

Jungkook gazed into Taehyung's eyes and with confidence he said, "Hyung... if you're scared you can look at me."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a smile. "Thanks kookie."

A bell rang, signaling that the ride was about to start.The ship started to move slowly at first. And then it started to build up....

Soon enough, the ship was swinging high up!

"WOO-HOOOOOO!" Jungkook exclaimed, raising his hands up high. The sensation of being high up in the air was enjoyable.

Taehyung was enjoying the ride now too.  He copied Jungkook's movement and raise his hands up in the air as well.

Jungkook's hands made its way to Taehyung's like they were magnets. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand which sent electric shocks flow through Jungkook's veins.  He glanced subtly at Taehyung and felt his cheeks heat up.

  He glanced subtly at Taehyung and felt his cheeks heat up