~☀️4~

~Sun kissed~
Part 4
~☀️~

(A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates. I didn't have any motivation to do anything the past days. But I'm back on track now... hopefully)

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asked Jimin as he made his way back to him with the ice creams.

"Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung" Jimin cried excitedly "I met a cute boyyyy"

"Ok? Do I look like I care?" Taehyung said with a bored tone, taking the two ice creams cones from Jimin.

"Aish. You're a meanie! I supported you with Jungkook and this is what you do to me in return."

"Hey guys!" Jungkook said, making his way towards them.

Taehyung Immediately blushed. Did he hear what Jimin said?

Hopefully not... he thought as he gave Jungkook his ice cream. Their fingers touched slightly, but even with that small touch it already made Taehyung feel tingles run through his body.

"Ah! Thanks!" Jungkook smiled and accepted the treat. "I hope I didn't bother you tho. I'll pay for it."

Man, he has a really cute smile. Taehyung thought. "Nah it's ok. Don't pay me back. It's what I can do in return for saving me."

"Andddd my existence is forgotten again..." Jimin whispered loud enough for the two to hear. "You two are really making me a third wheel..."

The two boys blushed.

"sorry..." Jungkook said shyly

Jimin chuckled. "Nah it's ok bro. I was just kidding"

They were quiet after that and it was getting a bit awkward. Taehyung tried to think of topics they could talk about.

"Soooooo you hang out in the beach often?" Taehyung asked and he wanted to kick himself for asking.

Of course! DUH! He's a freaking lifeguard.

"Yeah. Well I kinda have to. I signed up to be lifeguard." Jungkook replied.

He's being nice but I bet he's judging me right now. Taehyung thought.

"Are you sure that's the only reason why you hang out in the beach tho?" Jimin said smugly. "There's a lot of hot girls... or guys if you're- OUCH! Hey!"

Taehyung interrupted Jimin by pinching his arm.

You pabo! what the heck are you saying? Taehyung wanted to scream to Jimin.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook to see what his reaction was.

A blush coated Jungkoook's cheeks as Taehyung heard him whisper. "Well... actually there's another reason..."

~☀️~

During the afternoon, Taehyung and Jimin decided to hang out at Tae's house. As soon as they entered, the two can hear taehyung's parents exchanging cheesy pick up lines in the kitchen.

"Namjoon sweetie!"

"Yes Jin?"

"If you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber!"

Namjoon, Taehyung's "dad", chuckled at Jin's joke. Jin, Taehyung's "Eomma", giggled in response.

Taehyung doesn't know who his biological parents are. It has always been Namjoon and Jin taking care of him ever since he could remember.

Although he was often teased in school for having gay parents, he was proud of Namjoon and Jin for taking care of him. They were good parents and raised Taehyung well as if he was their own child.

But there are times when they're too cheesy and it's kinda cringey for Taehyung...

"Hey eomma! Appa! I'm here!" Taehyung cried. "I'm with Jimin!"

"Ah! Taehyung! And hello Jimin!"Namjoon greeted the two.

Jimin bowed respectfully to the two Mr. Kims and greeted them with a smile.

Jin suggested that the two join them watch TV but Taehyung declined the invitation.

As the two were climbing the stairs on the way to Taehyung's room, they could hear Jin and Namjoon flirting with each other again.

"You look ill Joonie! Maybe it's because you lack of Vitamin ME!" They heard Jin say followed by his wind shield laugh.

Taehyung cringed. "Argh... they're being cheesy again."

"I think it's cute." Jimin replied. "Your parents are really sweet with one another."

Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Jin something is bothering me..."

"Aww what is it?"

"Your pants. They're bothering me. Take it off"

"Aish! Namjoon! Stop it!"

Taehyung shook his head at his parent's conversation. "let's just get out of here before anything happens..."

A/N
This is just a filler chapter... because I felt like I needed to update.
Again! I apologise for the lack of updates! I'm "not feeling it" recently.

I hope you enjoy the Namjin moments tho even tho the pick up lines were cringe (credits to google because I'm too lazy to think of my own pick up lines)

Also, sometimes I think I out more vmin than vkook in this story lmao
I SWEAR THIS IS A TAEKOOK STORY THO.

I hope I'll finish this story before summer ends (for me)