News about murder around the world

Chief Johnson was doing his work for few hours to find the case. He feel tired but he must push on to find that killer. He was working until Corporal Matthew came in.
Corporal Matthew:" Sir, I think you need some rest. We will handle this situation."
Chief Johnson:" I don't need some rest, corporal. I need to find him before he strikes again. Not the mention, he set up his bomb to wipe out the elite forces from inside."
He doesn't like him to stay up all night he will get sick in few weeks or months.
Matthew:" Look, we've been working here in few past years since we chase 'him' to the cliff until 'he' drive in and went to the ground killing himself. I know you lost someone you care for. But you have to take your rest to regain your energy, then we'll catch him in no time. So please,sir. Do this for your wife and daughter."
Johnson was stunned to hear what Matthew said. He was right though, he needed to rest for a while.
Johnson:" Okay, you win. Guess I need to rest, my back is killing me sitting in this chair for so long."
Matthew:" Good then, I'll call when we need you, old man."
He chuckles to say it.
Johnson:" I may be old, but I have a strength to fight it. And I'm still your boss, so respect that."
He was leaving his office before telling to his friend.
Johnson:"Take care, corporal."
Then he left and went home.
Matthew:" Take care, sir."

Alphys was finished her work and went home for hard work today. She made it to her house, she sat at the chair for relaxed.
Alphys:" Whew... What a hard work today. I wonder what's on it at TV."
Before she was turn on, she must check the windows if the killer is here to her. But no one's there son she is fine.
Alphys:"O-Okay, no need to panicked. Undyne and her forces are scattered the city. You are just fine now."
Talking to herself as she turn on a TV to see her favorite show. She keep watching until her channel was changed to mettaton news channel.
Mettaton:"Breaking news! Beauties and Gentlebeauties, we receiver a word that there's a murder,not only in our city, but the whole countries. We have a report that they have been murdered at different city and country in California, Uk, Sweden, Germany, Canada, New york, and Chicago. They're everywhere and they blood are written in each places. We have to prepare ourselves, he could be anywhere in this world. Stay tune for more Mettaton news."
Alphys was shocked and scared that a killer went to other cities and country to add more victims. She was going to panic until she was receive call from Sans.
Alphys:"H-Hello Sans?"
Sans:" Hello Sans, I'm lazyboner. (Drum rolled)"
Alphys:" This is not the time for listening your puns, Sans!
Have you seen the new!"
Sans said to her in serious mode.
Sans:"Yeah, I've seen it, it messed up Alphys. They have much casualties than this city."
Alphys:" Do the police from different places got some evidence."
Sans:" I'm not a detective but I ask one of thd police that they've seen a blood writing."
Alphys:" Then what is it?"
Sans:"As you know, in california, there are 3 victims and 3 blood written on it. It says 'L, E and M'.At Uk, there are one victim and another blood writing on it says 'A'. In sweden, another victim and blood writting says 'N'. In Germany, another one with blood writing says 'K'. In Canada, another with blood written says 'I'. In New york city, there's two victims and 2 blood writing say both 'L'.
And finally, at Chicago, there's two victims and a blood writing says 'E & R'. That's what I know in information."
Alphys:" Thank you, I'll sent to Undyne for know it."
Sans:"No problem. Now I'm taking care of Frisk, see ya."
He hung up, Alphys has an information from sans to indentifed the killer. She was going out until her phone ringed.
Alphys:"Hello?"
Lisa:" Alphys! Come to Gustavo house! Quickly!"
It was Lisa, her assistant and her friend call her as she was in emergency.
Alphys:"What's wrong, Lisa?"
Lisa:" It's Gustavo! His house was on fire!"
Alphys was stunned to hear it. She quickly dressed up and went out to his house.

Johnson came back from dayoff to see what's going on. Everyone have receive call from people.
Johnson:" Private! What's going on here!"
Monster policeman:"Sir! It's Dr. Gustavo! His house was on fire recently!"
Johnson:" What! Get the firefighters and save him!"
Monster policeman:" Yes sir!"
He was stunned that his house was on fire. Johnson went to action to save him.
At Gustavo's house, everyone are scared of what happen to Gustavo. The fire fighters came to put out the fire, but there's something wrong at a hose.
Fire fighter chief:" What's going on! Why the water isn't coming out!"
Fire fighter 1:"Sir! The water are dried out! We just refill the water tank before we come here!"
Fire fighter chief:" Shit! Okay I want you to go in there and save him!"
They about to go in when two appears out of nowhere. A small skeleton and fire monster came for help.
Sans:" Don't worry guys, my friend Grillby here to suck the fire with his magic. Have you guys use the water?"
Fire fighter:" The water was dried out when we come here. I don't know what happen but we just refill it."
Sans: "Okay Grillby, do your thing."
Grillby was going to suck the fire out when a house exploded which cause more fire. Everyone were take over to avoid a blast. The police forces have arrived but it was too late. Alphys came too, but also it's too late to save him.
Alphys:" GUSTAVO! NOOOOOOO!"
She screamed as she was going to rush to the house but Lisa saw her and grab her to prevent her towards the burning house.
Alphys:" Lisa! Let go of me!"
Lisa:" I'm sorry, he's gone"
Alphys:" Noo! It can't be true! He still be there!"
Alphys tried to struggle but Lisa still held on her until she calm down. They both cried of because what happen to their boss. A genius man died in his house. Everyone are sad that he is dead. Grillby suck out of the fire until it's gone. The police forces and firefighters went in to find a remain of Gustavo's body. They tried to search him but never been found.
Human policeman:" Jesus Christ, why his house was in fire?"
Everyone have wondering of what happen to Gustavo. A fireman approach to policeman.
Fireman:" Sir, I found this note that isn't burned."
A policeman get a note from fireman's hand and give it to his chief.
Johnson:" What do you found, private?"
Human policeman:" I found this note sir."
Johnson get a note and read. The note says:
" I'm the one who cause the fire of Gustavo's house. Your friends have an identity of mine. Try it and you will learn the truth that I'm back."
Signed by your truly, the killer.

Johnson clenched his fist and crush a note with his hand. He was going leave until Alphys came to him.
Alphys:" S-Sir Johnson."
He turn around and see a female yellow lizard monster.
Johnson:" Yes miss?"
Alphys:" I'm Dr. Alphys, I'm a friend of Undyne and a member of Gustavo scientist. I have to show you something for this kind of situation."
Johnson:"Okay I'll take you to my station."
Alphys:"Sure."

Frisk and her parents watching in horror that he was burned to death inside his own house. She turn it off for not looking at it.
Toriel:" I don't want to see it anymore."
Asgore held at his wife to calm her down.
Asgore:" It's okay, tori."
Toriel:" How can it be okay! He caused more blood spilled on those innocent lives!"
Asgore:" Tori, I'm going to join them to stop him once and for all."
Toriel:" But he will kill you!"
Asgore:" He never face a boss monster like you and me. If he sees me, I will put him down."
Toriel started to calm down for a bit.
Toriel:" Okay... I have wished you luck to stop that murderer."
Asgore:" I will. Take care of our child, we don't wanna lose another one."
Toriel nodded and kill her husband on his cheek. Asgore gear up his king armour and left. Frisk went upstairs to get her mind off. She was scared and frighten that he's doing it again. So, she has one chance to stop him. She get her things and sneak outside of the house. She is ready to face him person to stop genocide. She was filled with...Determination.