The discussion

At Dreemur house,Toriel and her friends heard the news about a murder at the ebott street alley, they're get worried about Frisk that she will be murdered by the hands of the killer. They have a discussion about a situation.

Asgore:" Okay. We need to make sure that Frisk would never be touched by the killer."

Toriel:"I have hope that someone will stop that murderer from killing those innocent people."

Sans:" I guess we should be safe during the daytime. In the nighttime, the killer can strike again so we're gonna be fine. Besides, the whole police force will find that killer."

Undyne doesn't like his idea.

Undyne:" You can just relax for being lazy but that killer will bring more casualties of those innocent lives if we just sit down and do nothing!"

Undyne grew angry, but Alphys tried to calm her down.

Alphys:" We will hope that m-murderer will not hurt Frisk."

Toriel:" If that killer tries to hurt my child. He will have to deal with me first!"

Sans:" I kinda love to hear that, old lady."

Asgore:" If that killer tries to come to our home, we will all face him. Understood?"

All:"Agreed!"

While everyone is talking about the situation they have, Frisk hears it from downstairs. She was shocked that 'He' had returned for what purpose? I think he comes to add more victims for sport, or worse, he comes after me for what I did in the past. She was scared but she had to stay determined to face 'him' again.

Alphys went to the science facility to study it more. Her friend came to her.

Lisa: "Dr. Alphys, is everything okay?"

Alphys:" Y-Yeah, it just what happen to the news, I was scared that killer will murder me in c-cold blood."

Lisa:" Don't worry Alphys, if he tries to hurt you. He has to face me first. I learned how to fight in martial arts before."

Alphys:" T-Thanks. You really are my friend after all."

Lisa:" That's what friends do."

Then, Gustavo came through the door.

Gustavo: "It seems you guys have a good job these days."

Alphys:" Yes sir, we are just doing experiments for a project you give us an assignment."

Gustavo:" How wonderful, Maybe one day, you will be the new head of this facility."

Alphys:" Well... it t-takes a lot of responsibility to work as a boss."

Gustavo:" Guess you can handle it. Lisa, I want you to help others with the project."

Lisa:"Y-Yes sir!"

Gustavo:" Good, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Gustavo and Lisa left Alphys' room while Alphys worked on an experiment.

Alphys:" I hope that things will go back to normal."

At the school, the bell rings for dismissal. All the children of humans and monsters went home. Frisk and her friends Joe, Alice, and MK said goodbye to each other and went home separately. Alice was going home to relax. What she doesn't know is that someone is following her in the shadows.

???:"Hmm...This one is a friend of Frisk. Maybe I'll give my message to her so Frisk will know that I'm here to haunt her. I'll think it's time to pay the visit."

Who is the guy in the darkness? Was it a killer or was it just a stalker?

Comment below to know who he is. This story will continue...