The killer begins

At night, two people walked the sidewalk for the time being. One is a human male, the other is a female bunny monster. They minded their own business until a voice call to them.

???: "Help...Help me..."

Both heard a voice cry to them.

Person 1: "Who's there?"

Old man: " Please sir, I just walk past here until I've been attacked by a bunch of thugs. They took my valuables and they broke my legs. Please... I need to get to the hospital before I bleed out!"

Person 2: "Oh dear! James, we have to help him, he'll bleed to death."

James needed to help him so he gave her a nod.

Person 1: "Okay. You'll call an ambulance while I'll help him."

Person 2:"Okay."

James went to the alley to find him only that he's not there.

James: "What the? Where is he? He should be here."

Old man: "I'm over here!"

He walked through the alley and found a dead end.

James: "Okay... Whoever you are, this is not a prank!"

It angers him that he has been tricked.

??? (Old man voice): "I'm right behind you."

When he turned around, he was stabbed on the head by someone.

???: "You shouldn't have done that..."

Meanwhile, she was waiting for her boyfriend to call her.

Person 2: "Where are you, I'm scared here."

James: "Jessica, I'm gonna need some help here."

Jessica:" Sure thing!"

She went to the alley to find him only it's dark there

Jessica: "James, where are you? I'm gonna use my phone. It's dark here."

She was gonna use it when her phone completely ran out of battery.

Jessica: " That's odd? My phone battery is 79% when I come to this place. James, where are you!"

The light lamp turns on at the dead end and she sees him sitting and leaning at the back of the wall.

Jessica: James what are you doing there I thought you said to help hi-"

As she approached him, she looked at the blood she stepped on. When she realised this blood didn't belong to the old man. It belongs to James. She look at him and horrified that he was dead like someone was murdered. She was going to scream until someone covered her mouth.

???: " Don't scream Jessica, you will be fine in no time."

He slit her throat as her body was going to be dust but he has something for her.

???: "Don't turn the dust yet I'm just gonna inject you for this."

He grabbed a syringe and injected a dead monster corpse only so she wouldn't turn to dust.

???: "Now that was over, I'm going to give my each message to my each victims and they will know I'm return from the dead to finish what I'm start from long time ago."

The man with the mask removes the victims organs written down in blood.

???: "I'm gonna to see her fear that I'm coming to kill everyone in front of her. I'm going to get you...FRISK..."

How did he know about Frisk and he would do something horrible to her. This story will continue...