Friends with the police

At the police station, Undyne was doing paperwork about things she was bored of hearing. She was working until someone approached her.

???: "Hello there, Undyne."

She looks up and sees a human standing in front of her. He looks like a 35 years old man. He has short brown hair, his eyes are black, he has facial hair on the chin, he wears a police uniform with a black neck-tie on it. It has a badge on it.

She said to him,

Undyne:"Hello punk, what is it?"

???: "The chief wanted to talk with you at his office for a mission."

Undyne: "Is that so? Okay then, I'm going there once I've finished this boring paperwork."

???: Sure. By the way, my name is Matthew and I'm a ranking police corporal. I've heard that you were a captain of the royal guard. I would like to hear your story.

Undyne: "Well I'm a busy person here so in other times then."

Matthew: "Okay then, bye captain Undyne."

2 hours later, she finished her paperwork and went to the chief's office. She entered it and saw an old man sitting in his chair. He has gray hair, his eyes are black, his moustache is white, he wears a dark blue police uniform with a badge on it.

Chief Johnson is a head of the police station of Mt. Ebott city. When he heard about a monster that existed at Mt. Ebott he was shocked to see it. Frisk is an ambassador of monsters to convince them that they want to see a surface again. She talked to the mayor about a war between humans and monsters, trapped the monsters by making a barrier, the death of two royal children: human and monsters, Asgore regretted her decision by killing six humans to get six souls, and making friends with monsters. The mayor listens to Frisk's story. He felt sad that monsters are dying to break the barrier but also their children were killed by the hands of humans. Asgore was ready to go to prison for his sins but the mayor pardoned him because he's a king and the king must take care of their people, even if it means making sacrifices for your nation. Chief Johnson also heard Frisk's story, he heard that Asgore killed six children but he also regrets what he's done. So he gave him a chance to bring peace between the two races. Anyway, Undyne came to his office for discussion.

Chief Johnson: "Ahh... you've been working so hard."

Undyne:" Ugh... The paperwork they give me makes me bored and stressful."

Chief Johnson:"Well we have a stressful day for this work."

They both laughed about it.

Undyne:" So tell me, what's this mission about?"

Chief Johnson:" I wanted you and your partner Papyrus to go to the street to make sure they're not going to make trouble."

Undyne: "Sure thing, boss."

She went out to do her task. The chief leaned back to his chair and reminded his mind.

Chief Johnson: " Hmm... She's a determined person as Frisk reminds of my little daughter before she was killed by...'him'..."

He felt a little bit angry about 'him' did to his family. But he'll forget that he's dead from a few years ago and he will always remember her and his wife in his heart when they're in heaven.

Officer Matthew and Chief Johnson belonged to me.