A genius man

At the facility, Alphys was doing a great job studying new things for the future. Her human friend Lisa came to assist her. They went to the hallway to their rooms.

Lisa:"Wow! I love the mew mew kitty show, I've been watching that since I was a little girl!"

Alphys:"Y-Yeah she was so a-awesome to kick bad guys butt!"

When they headed to it and talked about anime, Alphys bumped into someone by accident.

Alphys:" Ah! I-I am so sorry for that! We were walking and talking about it and-"

???:" There's no need for that Alphys. It was just an accident."

Alphys looked at him and she recognized him. He has black short hair, his eyes are black, he has a small moustache, he wears a scientist outfit with a name tag on it, he wears a white necktie with blue t-shirt inside of it.

Alphys: "D-D-Doctor Gustavo!?

Dr Gustavo was a genius man in the world. He created the products for making a better future. He also solved every problem he encountered. Everyone loves him and has a title of his own: "The genius man of the world." Everyone wanted to work with him, so one day, they became as smart as him.

Lisa: I can't believe I finally met him in person!" (*making a small scream*)

Dr. Gustavo:" It seems that someone is new here. Lisa Blackwood and Alphys, are they your names?"

Lisa:" Y-Yeah that's our name (Oh my gosh, he knows our names)."

Alphys:" What brings y-you here in Ebott city?"

Dr. Gustavo:" Your last boss wanted to be retired so he appointed me as the new head of this facility and I'll make it better than the old one."

Alphys: " I-I-I can't believe it, I have to work with you! That was so g-great! I think I'm dreaming!

Dr. Gustavo: "Nope, you're in reality Dr. Alphys. Also you will have a new assignment tomorrow so don't be late."

Both: Of course!

Dr. Gustavo: "Excellent! I'm going now, I have business to do."

He walks to his room while Alphys and Lisa feel overjoyed that they will have to work with Gustavo.

Alphys: "I'm gonna tell Undyne about this!"

Lisa Blackwood and Dr. Gustavo belongs to me.