10

Sorry annoying A/N at beginning! Just wanted to say that I'm English, this means I write in English. For the couple of people that message me saying "its color not colour" and other things, that is how I write because I am British. So that means i'll write 'burger' instead of 'hamburger', 'chips' instead of 'fries', 'crisps' instead of 'chips, 'lift' instead of 'elevator' and other words differently too so no need to be rude or offensive! just enjoy my writing or shove off :)

Ugh, rant over, enjoy chapter 10! X

---------

*Toms pov*

A small ray of light shone through the crooked blinds and straight across my eye line, I wiggled down the bed slightly trying not to be blinded, accidentally waking up Lily as I moved. She grumbled some sort of insult before relaxing and nuzzling her face back into my chest.

Her hair felt silky as my fingers ran through it, the backs of her hands as soft as a babies bottom (weird expression).

I loved her, I knew it.

Just looking down at her peaceful state make my heart ache; ache with hope, lust.. Love. That's what it was.

The small amount of time we've spent together. in person felt like years, they felt just as perfect as how I felt in the dream.

Last night I had the same dream I've had for the past few weeks; it was me and Lily, in our large countryside home, white picket fences around the whole house, a grand tree in the centre of the garden with a home made tree house, a swing hung from one of the bulky branches. On the swing swung our two children, little Emily and Luke both with huge grins and giggles leaving their lips. Lily and I sat on a oak bench on the back porch, cup of tea in our hand and her other resting on mine - on top of her gradually growing bump.

"Mmmmm" Lily murmured against my exposed chest,

"What was that, love?" I whisper, my fingers brushing over her forehead as I swept away some stray strands of fringe,

"Morning" She sleepily smiles as her head moved up to my level,

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" I lent forward to gently press my lips to hers, but she moved her head away.

"Morning breath" She breathed as she covered her mouth with her hand,

"That'll never stop me wanting to kiss you lil."

Lily smiled before removing her hand, I used my fingers to hold her chin as our lips collided. We snuggled back under the blankets, talking about random bits and bobs for a while.

"We should get up and wake the guys, should be heading out soon" Lily yawned, stretching her back ad swinging her legs of the side of the bed.

"Nooooo" I whined like a child, sitting up and locking my arms around her small figure,

"Common Tom. Shower, Shirt, Shoes then lets shove off"

"So no boxers or trousers? Jumper? Brushing teeth?"

She rolled her eyes before stepping into the bathroom, leaving the door practically wide open.

***

"Wake up sleepy heads!" I yelled as I banged on the doors of the boys rooms,

"Down stairs in 10 minutes!" It was fine for me to shout, there wasn't anyone else staying in the hotel so we could practically do what we wanted.

I headed down the stairs instead of taking the lift to meet Lily in the lobby. As it reached the floor and doors dings open there she was, my own beauty.