4

One door just seemed to lead to another, it felt like we'd been through a hundred of them, at least fifty never ending hallways too!

One final door, a deep shade of scarlet and 'VIP room' printed on a sheet of paper. Arron, the security guard man who was taking us here, clicked open the door. The room was very simple, navy walks, black carpeted floor, two cream, three seater couches and a small rectangular table in the middle.

"If you'd just wait a few minutes, the boys'll be here shortly" Arron states before starting to close the door,

"Wait!" I exclaim, he pauses just before the door clicks shut, "are we the only VIPs?"

"Yes"

The door closes, both Ellie and I were left gawking at the room, we're about to meet McFly.

"Okay what the hell was that?" Ellie asks collapsing onto one of the sofas,

"What was what?" I question, moving to stand right next to the door to see if I could hear any voices,

"Out there! You said 'I'm about to meet my future husband'!?" She practically yells, I walk back over to the couch, collapsing on the one opposite her,

"You know a couple of years ago I told you about that 'dream' I had?"

She looks at me puzzled, "wait, the one where you marry Tom? What are you trying to get at?"

"I know it happened! Or it will!"

"Lily! we discussed this before! It was a dream, everyone had them. Hell I've had one! I was shopping in ikea with Harry Styles, then we had sex in one of the show rooms.. but that's besides the point!"

"Okay, then what is the point! I can feel it, I know there's something between me and Tom.." I sigh slumping back into the squishy couch,

"There can't be.. you've never met him"

Just then the door slowly creaked open, the loveable sound of a Bolton laugh filled the small room. The door swung the rest of the way and more laughs were had until the boys stopped before us.

Danny was in front, Dougie and Harry beside him but Tom couldn't be seen, all of their jaws were dropped and eyes slightly bulged out.

"L-l-lily?"

"Wait what?" Ellie whispers from beside me, bitch believe me now?

"Wha-a-t ho-w?" Harry stuttered, all of then still frozen in the door way, their eyes locked on mine while Ellie stood there completely bewildered,

"You guys recognise me?" I was a half question, half statement,

"And you us?" Harry continues, "other than being in McFly?"

"Yeah.. I'm so confused.." I mutter, my breathing had quickened, I felt like I was going into a panic attack,

"They all said we were crazy" Doug sighs and he walks closer to me, but I felt surprised as i was comfortable with his movements as if I'd know him for years, "We all knew you, but older?"

"Tom can't see you." Danny quickly states,

"Why?" Ellie pipes in, almost forgot she was here,

"Tom thought he was going mad, for months he was convinced he met you and loved you, but now he's made himself believe you were just a dream.. He'd go crazy if he found out you were real"

"Maybe it's just a coincidence that we all dreamt of each other.. you could've just seen my photo on twitter or something.."

"But we all know about you, but we've never met you before! It can't be coincidence." Harry breathes, slowly he started pacing around the room while the rest of us stood still in the centre of the room.